ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt BB 3 five stars?

justagcfan

Sep 27, 2014
coming in next year. Is that correct? If the other two are as good as the one I saw last night Vandy will go from last to first in the SEC and be a national title contender. This kid is a Steph Curry clone - fast as lightning and can shoot from anywhere. He scored every bucket except one in the second half for Brentwood Academy (TN) against a very good team. Hopefully he will be in Boston, LA or somewhere in 2 years.

How does Vandy do this?

He is a crook...He learned how to buy players from his brother at Baylor.. There is no way to bring in a harvest like that recruiting within the rules

Bryce Drew hit an NCAA game winner for his dad then Coach Homer at Valpo. Bryce was a gamer, and now is recruiting them.

Bingo! Baylor's illegal bball recruiting rivals its footbal recruiting and that is saying a lot.
Umm ... Didn't players get accused of sexual assault, rape while on campus? Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but I think their issues were way more serious than recruiting violations.

Update: had to check, but only a $5000 fine for a very minor violations. Recruiting was not the issue.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-for-football-recruiting-violations/95705892/

I specifically mentioned recruiting not all of the crimes that were committed after being on campus, regardless I believe a Baylor hoops player was wanted for murder at one point so I consider that pretty serious.

Foolish..There is never incontrovertible evidence against a good crook...
You're entitled to your own policy. As for me, there's no use talking about it if a person can't back it up. It comes off sounding like sour grapes and excuse-making.

Last edited:
I specifically mentioned recruiting not all of the crimes that were committed after being on campus, regardless I believe a Baylor hoops player was wanted for murder at one point so I consider that pretty serious.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. If we're talking specifically recruiting violations our football players living at the Whitney was far more scandalous than anything Baylor football was accused of on the recruiting trail.
Not to take it out on you specifically, but the "if they're successful, they're definitely cheating" attitude many on this board have irks me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT