ADVERTISEMENT

Vista Art framed pic: D.J. Swearinger and "The Taunt"

• Thread starter Brian Shoemaker
  • Start date
B

Brian Shoemaker

The Taunt.jpeg

Gamecock Central is partnering with Vista Art to give away this framed picture of D.J. Swearinger and "The Taunt." (Vista Art site).
  • Text keyword VISTAART to 877-GO-COCKS (877-46-26257) for a chance to win.
  • The winner will be randomly selected and notified on Friday, Sept. 10.
  • For a local winner, the picture can be picked up from Vista Art, 1752 Airport Blvd., Cayce, SC 29033. For a non-local winner, shipping can be arranged.
To view some of Vista Art's other work, visit the Vista Art site.

Required: By texting this number, you agree to receive promotional messages sent via an autodialer, and this agreement isn’t a condition of any purchase. Message & Data rates may apply. You'll receive less than one message/month. To unsubscribe, text STOP to 8774626257.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that. BUNCHES!!!
& I know we are supposed to be a little more gentlemanly about such things but I absolutely can’t help it, at-least I can own it !

This is an amazing photo! D.J. Swearinger is one of my favorite players, and this picture captures him perfectly. He looks so intense and focused like he's ready to take on anyone who comes his way. And "The Taunt" is just the icing on the cake. It's such a powerful image that speaks to the competitive nature of the game of football. I'm so glad this photo was captured and framed. It's truly a work of art. I already got a copy from beyondprint.co.uk, and It fits perfectly on the wall in my living room.

Last edited:
I used to have that paining, right next to Clowney’s hit on Michigan. They sold them at Columbiana Mall. Perfect additions for a man cave. I can’t remember what I did with them over the years!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT