ADVERTISEMENT

Wait just one second! Wake is ranked #8 with that she she schedule….

With wake and cincy...it is all about strength of schedule.....too highly ranked with those schedules.....

But I doubt either of those losses would be to South Carolina.
Not sure how that has anything to do with this. The point was ACC is weak abs has been foe years. Wake being their “ best “ proves the point. Taters benefited from that weak conference for years and as pointed out Wake would have losses if they played in a real conference

Reactions: TAV31
Not sure how that has anything to do with this. The point was ACC is weak abs has been foe years. Wake being their “ best “ proves the point. Taters benefited from that weak conference for years and as pointed out Wake would have losses if they played in a real conference
"real conference?" funny people talk s*it about the acc yet we hang a banner for winning it 40 something years ago....

Reactions: rogue cock
I see where you’re going with this thread, but we’re 2-7 against the ACC over the last five seasons. We haven’t beaten an ACC team since NC State the first game of the 2017 season. Might wanna pump the brakes on this “A She She” banter until we start winning some games again

I see where you’re going with this thread, but we’re 2-7 against the ACC over the last five seasons. We haven’t beaten an ACC team since NC State the first game of the 2017 season. Might wanna pump the brakes on this “A She She” banter until we start winning some games again
I agree we need to beat the ACC teams or not talk about how weak the ACC is. We do need, however, to recognize that five of those losses were to Clemson during the best years Clemson has had in their history. Also, with the exception of Home and Home with Clemson, we haven’t had home field advantage, I don’t believe

COE what is "black scott" Does it have something to do with Brad?

Dabbo State will beat an overrated Wake team and he can put another one of those tombstones that they have when they beat a top 10 team in that graveyard they have. Wake is pretty overrated, though they are fundimentally sound.

Considering Wake has played in a BCS bowl game and we've never played in a major bowl. I can't knock Wake at all.
Actually we would have played in a BCS bowl but they would only allow 2 teams from each conference to go. We got shafted. Not that it really matters, but your statement is misleading.

Dabbo State will beat an overrated Wake team and he can put another one of those tombstones that they have when they beat a top 10 team in that graveyard they have. Wake is pretty overrated, though they are fundimentally sound.
They are very fundamentally sound. They're not a bad team. I think the CU/Wake game will be a 3-4 point game decided on last possession this year.

Actually we would have played in a BCS bowl but they would only allow 2 teams from each conference to go. We got shafted. Not that it really matters, but your statement is misleading.
How would've we played in a BCS game? We never won the SEC or was never ranked high enough in the BCS poll to qualify for a BCS bowl.

Yep kinda like Clem's son for all those years , same conf just different team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT