ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up. Its a hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have I saw so more misinformation on a message site. The Trump haters look for any talking point they can to disway his voters. A month here and 40 deaths out of 330 million. Most of those concentrated on Washington at a nursing home. So get real and stop this panic!
So what you are saying is that all of these Corporations and Sporting Executives are willing to lose Billions of Dollars in hopes to do Trump in? The markets don't lie...which is a bit ironic since just a few weeks ago Trump was on twitter taking claims he was responsible for the record Stock Exchange numbers. He just can't have it both ways. simply amazing...

why-you-5d7f9b.jpg
Nothing like a meme with a misspelling to get your point across.

Never have I saw so more misinformation on a message site. The Trump haters look for any talking point they can to disway his voters. A month here and 40 deaths out of 330 million. Most of those concentrated on Washington at a nursing home. So get real and stop this panic!

What is the misinformation you are seeing?

Nothing like a meme with a misspelling to get your point across.
Mook you know I seldom get "political" here, but damn, with all the turmoil that's popped up in regards to the virus BS, do we really need to listen to all the negativity on Trump right now??

I mean F it whatever ya think (and I do respect ya Mook!), but with all the current stress in regards to actually planning ahead for the next few days, this whining and cryin BS just doesn't really get much respect at the moment.

JMHOFWIW. If anybody was offended by the .jpg I posted, well tough sh_t.

Reactions: Expro19
Trump issued a national emergency declaration today, finally- formally today at 3pm.

On Thursday, the American Medical Assn., the American Hospital Assn. and the American Nurses Assn. sent a joint letter to Vice President Mike Pence calling for the president to issue a declaration. (The move would make states eligible for emergency aid including expanding Medicaid so they could test poor people)

But the White House wouldn’t indicate whether Trump will make such a move.

State leaders are wary of criticizing the president directly, fearing that he may attack them personally or retaliate against their states.

Lol. Good for you. Jim Baker and Alex Jones both have cures available online.
Funny stuff...and I thought Jim Baker was dead and then I see the story about him peddling some coronavirus treatment. Geez...how do you go from preaching to millions to this? There is some dark corner in hell for people like this

Is it? Really? Does your dumb ass actually think that I "created" that jpeg?? Given fact that you even replied illustrates your severe depression.

SMDH

No, we think you're the dumb ass who didn't see the obvious grammatical error. Being dumb isn't a crime though-

No, we think you're the dumb ass who didn't see the obvious grammatical error. Being dumb isn't a crime though-
LOL!!! Yeah, I just didn't see/grasp/realize the misspelling!! You're a typical anti-trump whiner who ignorantly reaches for such just to let everyone know how stupid you are in proving the ignorance of others!! Glad I got you so excited! By all means carry on! Once again, I didn't create the damned jpeg, I simply linked it!! If you honestly think you proven anything, then dude, I rest my case in regards to your desperation.

Reactions: USC_GameCocks11
Nah...he will eventually do something stupid that will do him in. BTW, I'm a moderate Republican and usually vote 95% Republican. But Trump and no Republican. Dude has been affiliated with every pollical party over the last 20 years.
You are not a Republican if you don't think he is doing what a Republican in office is supposed to do. He could talk less but as far as the job he's doing, I don't know how any Republican would be disappointed. By the way , I'm an independent.

LOL!!! Yeah, I just didn't see/grasp/realize the misspelling!! You're a typical anti-trump whiner who ignorantly reaches for such just to let everyone know how stupid you are in proving the ignorance of others!! Glad I got you so excited! By all means carry on! Once again, I didn't create the damned jpeg, I simply linked it!! If you honestly think you proven anything, then dude, I rest my case in regards to your desperation.
They are all the same bro.. They have this inflated sense of self worth and moral superiority. They think that they are so superior. They don't understand that's exactly why Trump will be President once again.

Well if they would still vote for him wouldn't that mean that they didn't care.
sorta like this??
I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people.

Reactions: howard13
You are not a Republican if you don't think he is doing what a Republican in office is supposed to do. He could talk less but as far as the job he's doing, I don't know how any Republican would be disappointed. By the way , I'm an independent.
Well then my personal agenda no longer fits the Republican narrative. I grew up in politics...my Father was chairman of the Republican party in the 70's, Greenville County Councilman in the 80's and appointed to the States Ethics Committee by Carol Campbell. Hell, I was passing out Richard Nixon fliers in 1972 and volunteered for Reagan in college. And I can assure you Trumps views in no way shape or form fits the old school Republican Party. I don't judge people who voted for him especially since voting for Hillary was the other option. But after what we seen from him in pressure situations I am hard pressed to vote for him again. I won't lose any sleep if he wins again but I truly fear for the future of our economic prosperity if that happens.

Another in a long line of virus hoaxes. They are pushing this one hard and all of the media puppets are rolling over like the cowards they are. Another economic reset like the orchestrated housing bubble in 2008. The very people who caused that one were bailed out. Shutting down cruise ships and sporting events left and right but have you noticed that no big box stores have been closed? Another example of disaster capitalism. Get ready for mass vaccines so they can keep people sick and dependent. Its sad how ignorant people are allowing these psyops to control their lives. The only way to stop it is to wake up as a population and fight back.
Does it chafe when the tin foil on your head enters your rectum? I wish you well typing this b.s. from sound stage where the moon landing was filmed on the ground of the flat earth where your feet are firmly planted. Soaking yourself in conspiracy theories must make reality easier to ignore, unfortunately reality is real and unavoidable.

Well then my personal agenda no longer fits the Republican narrative. I grew up in politics...my Father was chairman of the Republican party in the 70's, Greenville County Councilman in the 80's and appointed to the States Ethics Committee by Carol Campbell. Hell, I was passing out Richard Nixon fliers in 1972 and volunteered for Reagan in college. And I can assure you Trumps views in no way shape or form fits the old school Republican Party. I don't judge people who voted for him especially since voting for Hillary was the other option. But after what we seen from him in pressure situations I am hard pressed to vote for him again. I won't lose any sleep if he wins again but I truly fear for the future of our economic prosperity if that happens.
Interesting.

I'm curious as to your reasons for making the two bolded statements.

You underscore one of the misconceptions of the "anti-trumpers" who from what I can tell are mostly "Orange man bad" in their thinking. The misconception is that we voted for and support Trump the man; that we fist bump and high five at every wisecrack he makes. We didn't and we don't; we wish he would shut the hell up many times. Our initial support was because of the alternative; because of what "America" was becoming. That support has only been strengthened even more and in our eyes fully justified since the election. The alternative would be comical were it not so bizarre.

Interesting.

You underscore one of the misconceptions of the "anti-trumpers" who from what I can tell are mostly "Orange man bad" in their thinking. The misconception is that we voted for and support Trump the man; that we fist bump and high five at every wisecrack he makes. We didn't and we don't; we wish he would shut the hell up many times. Our initial support was because of the alternative; because of what "America" was becoming. That support has only been strengthened even more and in our eyes fully justified since the election. The alternative would be comical were it not so bizarre.
B I N G O !!

Trump may go down in history as the best president we have ever had, based on getting things done. The democrat party left me after two years of Jimmy Carter. Trump is the only business person we have ever had as president. Democrat has become the name for far left liberalism. Liberalism is the scourge of the earth.

Tell me what lies???

Be specific...
Insurance will cover your treatment for coronavirus. Anyone who wants a test can get one.
Interesting.

Interesting.
1. What was America becoming?
2. What has been fully justified since the election?

Is America being made great again? Looks to me like it is being ripped apart at the seams by a con man who is running up a deficit and debt at levels that would make old school Republicans vomit. He has a history of bankruptcies at his companies, why should we expect him to run the country differently?

Insurance will cover your treatment for coronavirus. Anyone who wants a test can get one.

Interesting.
1. What was America becoming?
2. What has been fully justified since the election?

Is America being made great again? Looks to me like it is being ripped apart at the seams by a con man who is running up a deficit and debt at levels that would make old school Republicans vomit. He has a history of bankruptcies at his companies, why should we expect him to run the country differently?
was it OK for Obama to waist a gazillion dollars on his shovel ready stimulas that ended up going to his crony buddies. Was Obama at all responsible for any of the debt. Let me take a wild guess. He presided over the worst economic blah, blah, since the great depression

Reactions: Garnet chicken
Another in a long line of virus hoaxes. They are pushing this one hard and all of the media puppets are rolling over like the cowards they are. Another economic reset like the orchestrated housing bubble in 2008. The very people who caused that one were bailed out. Shutting down cruise ships and sporting events left and right but have you noticed that no big box stores have been closed? Another example of disaster capitalism. Get ready for mass vaccines so they can keep people sick and dependent. Its sad how ignorant people are allowing these psyops to control their lives. The only way to stop it is to wake up as a population and fight back.
Dammit Jim, I have heard some stupid chit on this board but nothing this stupid. Son, please learn to do some fact checking before you make such bold statements cuz CROW don’t taste that good....and I know first and second hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT