ADVERTISEMENT

Want to see changes made?

gman29577

Sep 4, 2002
Myrtle Beach
Don't go this Saturday. Extreme yes, but the only way to send a message is for there to be 20k empty seats this coming weekend. Spurrier will cash his paycheck this week as will Ward,Adams,Boykin and the rest of the clowns. Hit them in the pocket book, then Tanner will have to address this dumpster fire which is Gamecock football.

Reactions: gamecock ed
Don't go this Saturday. Extreme yes, but the only way to send a message is for there to be 20k empty seats this coming weekend. Spurrier will cash his paycheck this week as will Ward,Adams,Boykin and the rest of the clowns. Hit them in the pocket book, then Tanner will have to address this dumpster fire which is Gamecock football.
I am not sure how effective that would be with the exception to sending a bad message to recruits. The loses will take care of that and the big donors will pressure Tanner in ways he hasn't seen. He has had a smooth ride (Tanner) up until this year with the football team sucking again and the baseball disaster. The heat will be turned up on Tanner. Trust me....they weren't afraid of Hyman or McGee.....they certainly are not afraid of Tanner.

Reactions: gamecock ed
Not a good idea. Many will stay away because of the pitiful start to our season, 12:00 KO, and the opponent. Boycotting the football game will accomplish nothing, and prove that some of our fans are spoiled. I will be there, good Lord willing...

Reactions: king ward
I think not showing up for LSU sends a bigger message that fans are unwilling to sit through what we witnessed last night, it would be us telling the admin that there is no reason to show up for a game in which we have no chance of winning, if we could send unused tickets back for refunds then that would be the best message yet

Reactions: bmhood1984
Combine a bad season with a 12:00 kickoff, and the crowd will be way down.

Reactions: gman29577
the upper deck will be empty for sure. good luck getting the students out there

I've heard the "we need to make changes" a hundred times. It Never happens. It's all talk.

Reactions: gman29577
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT