ADVERTISEMENT

Watching FSU Getting Blown Out by UGA. Hope they hang 50 or more on FSU because They Poached Our Players. Hope Bell & Edmund Enjoy Losing

That's something about Dabo you have to commend, he is still trying like hell to do it the right way, recruit high school kids and teach them the culture and tradition of your program, and make it hard on them if they want to opt out. I see a lot of those opt-outs are portal transfers, with no respect for the program whatsoever.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Really sucks to see our players quitting on the teams they transferred to! Who wouldn't want a chance to play in a NY6 Bowl Game and against two time National Champs??? I remember our best years when WE didn't get a NY6 Bowl simply because of the rule that only 2 from a single conference could play in one and if I recall correctly, we BEAT the team that was picked ahead of us! We need to get back to that! MAYBE, someday we will but until then I'm still a GC Man!

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
The Orange Bowl was always a very prestigious Bowl game IMO, and still is. In a time where pre-season bowl games may be becoming meaningless, I admire UGA for still going there and bringing it, despite the season not totally going their way. Thats what CHAMPIONSHIP programs do. And its why UGA will continue to be in the Nat’l picture and FSU wont.

FSU on the other hand, acted like a bunch of entitled crybabies and got the butt kicking they deserved. Losers.

Last edited:
I believe the sting of a 60 point loss will stay with them and their team.

Especially those that left USc
The people who left us shook the dust off their feet. They wouldn't p!$$ on us if we were on fire. The people who recently left FSU did likewise. I wish Georgia had exceeded 70 in this game in order to further establish the absurdity of how things are.

It's kind of hard for me to feel ill will on a kid (or another program) leaving for whatever reason, when we're taking starters off other teams in the portal, how do you think Arkansas feels about us? It is what it is now until someone puts some rules in to stabilize the system!

That's something about Dabo you have to commend, he is still trying like hell to do it the right way, recruit high school kids and teach them the culture and tradition of your program, and make it hard on them if they want to opt out. I see a lot of those opt-outs are portal transfers, with no respect for the program whatsoever.
ROFLMAO!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT