ADVERTISEMENT

Watching night at the museum

ScWildthing61

Sep 10, 2011
For those who don't know Ben Stiller is a night guard at a New York museum where the Egyptian tablet of Akmun-Ra makes all the exhibits come to life between sunset and sunrise.

I wonder, just letting my mind ramble way out. What would happen if someone stuck that tablet of Akmun-Ra in the Pro Football hall of fame, how wild would it get after dark, and what would be some of the interesting things that would make that a sight to see.

For those who don't know Ben Stiller is a night guard at a New York museum where the Egyptian tablet of Akmun-Ra makes all the exhibits come to life between sunset and sunrise.

I wonder, just letting my mind ramble way out. What would happen if someone stuck that tablet of Akmun-Ra in the Pro Football hall of fame, how wild would it get after dark, and what would be some of the interesting things that would make that a sight to see.
You on acid or mushrooms tonight? 😬😀

You on acid or mushrooms tonight? 😬😀

Not at all, someone watching a movie like night at the museum can get into the movie, and have a thought about what it would be like with the exhibits coming to life, that's how this movie as well as the smithsonian sequel and the British museum sequel were thought up, and why people went to watch these movies. But someone with a bland mind such as yours couldn't comprehend this, you sure you don't need your acid and mushrooms tonight, must be a bear coming up with original thoughts otherwise.

It has long been said that that at night the busts in the NFL HoF come alive and talk to each other.

Not at all, someone watching a movie like night at the museum can get into the movie, and have a thought about what it would be like with the exhibits coming to life, that's how this movie as well as the smithsonian sequel and the British museum sequel were thought up, and why people went to watch these movies. But someone with a bland mind such as yours couldn't comprehend this, you sure you don't need your acid and mushrooms tonight, must be a bear coming up with original thoughts otherwise.
Bahaha 🤣. Man someone is pissy. I don't have an issue w shrooms or acid. Must be done smartly, but there's nothing wrong with a little bit. My mind is far from bland. I think it's a better movie to be high from THC than the harder stuff. I found it decently funny. Way better than the shit like Zoolander that he did.

Imagine players from different eras playing on the same teams or against each other. Leather helmet players using modern equipment. Coaches and players from different eras swapping stories; challenging each other; and comparing accomplishments, conditions, and salaries. It could be interesting.

Bahaha 🤣. Man someone is pissy. I don't have an issue w shrooms or acid. Must be done smartly, but there's nothing wrong with a little bit. My mind is far from bland. I think it's a better movie to be high from THC than the harder stuff. I found it decently funny. Way better than the shit like Zoolander that he did.

Nah not pissy at all, just making a connection between what was in night at the museum and hypothetically what the hall in canton would get like if it came to life, others on here have been able to imagine it. I got a post about players in leather helmets vs players in modern gear. What about Walter Payton or Larry Csonka fighting for 1 more yard and Dick Butkus or Ray Lewis trying to keep them from that last yard. Lynn Swann or John Stallworth going over the middle for a pass and Ronnie Lott waiting to separate them and the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT