ADVERTISEMENT

Watson to wear left knee brace this season....

This is either a precaution, or the knee doesn't give the stability they expect it too, when testing it. I know a lot of Olinemen wear braces, but that's usually out of being cautious, since they tend to have a lot of bodies get rolled up on their legs from the side.

http://www.wistv.com/story/29712236/clemson-qb-watson-will-wear-brace-on-repaired-knee

That's a lie!!! He is fine and will go 45-0 this year....

Dabo is a d-bag... No offense to d-bags...

"Coach Dabo Swinney said Watson would wear the brace in games this season. After that, it would be Watson's choice to keep it on or not."

That is the doctor's choice, not Watson and not Dabo!!!

It does not matter. He will probably hurt his other knee this year. I really hope not because I hate to see that happen to any kid but it just seems like he is bound to get hurt.

I don't blame Dabo ... in relative terms his 'investment' in Watson is at least equal to Bob Kraft's investment in Tom Brady.

Reactions: uscdoc
What you won't hear in the future...."with the number one pick in the draft %$#**^$ picks Deshaun Watson from clemsux". Not that it was going to happen anyway. They will coach him down to a Tahj Boyd before you can blink an eye....lol.

That should go well with the two freshmen Offensive tackles which Clemson is running out this season to start....

Poor kid is really going to wish that he went to a real program where he could mature physically.

And no I do not know how the greatest recruiting machine in the history of football with the greatest recruiting classes evah ended up with no bodies and starting two true freshmen, one only on campus two days...

I don't know but it seems like it will be a small miracle if he gets through a season without a major injury. He just looks to have a build that is very injury prone. Doesn't have a football build but a narrow small bone build.

Dayblow didn't care about Watson's knee in the USC game last as long as he beat us. He was still dumb playing Watson against us.
Remember, the clemsux doctors released him...said he was fine to play football. Funny thing, after he played SC, he couldn't play in the bowl game and needed surgery. LMAO.

Remember, the clemsux doctors released him...said he was fine to play football. .

They also cleared Willie Korn to play but when he transferred to a D2 school it was discovered that he had a major shoulder injury which required nearly 18 months to heal..

Kid is skating on very thin Tater ice....this year he has the 5-8 Schusseller kid behind him.......he is playing even if he turns up with a missing hand or foot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT