ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go bullpen

sh0uld have never taken out our ace closer with TIED ball game. we would have won. i have never questioned meyers but i do on that one. just win tomorrow at home all will be fine. and you dumbass's need to lay off holbrook. we will be fine. our coaching staff is fine and our team and program will be fine. we cant win the world series every year boyz.

How do we keep SCOTT IN THERE THAT LONG!?! Most coaches yank him after the first pitch in that situation! We leave him in to allow two more runs? It was OBVIOUS he was overmatched and struggling tonight... WTF were they doing!? I will not repeat the accusations I was making to my buddies as the whole thing went down, but let's just say I was questioning the motivation behind not pulling him.
Reagan and TJ COMBINED for less than THREE INNINGS yesterday- these a re kids who get in 150 pitches a day to get WARMED UP!! MAYBE TJ topped 20 yesterday and Reagan might have thrown 30-40... you telling me we could not get TWO good innings between those guys to shut this one down and bring home the series?!? Noooo we turn it over to Bowers and Scott?!? OK, Scott is an experienced arm, but he gives up a freaking homerun ON HIS FIRST GD PITCH!?! Get him out of there!... GTFO...

Schmidt and Crowe both struggled compared to how they normally play- lack of control from Schmidt, Crowe allowing 2 in the first... Maybe we are due for a weekend starter to actually have his good stuff tomorrow. at least we know our best bullpen guys are well rested since Holbrook played the scrubs tonight!

sh0uld have never taken out our ace closer with TIED ball game. we would have won. i have never questioned meyers but i do on that one. just win tomorrow at home all will be fine. and you dumbass's need to lay off holbrook. we will be fine. our coaching staff is fine and our team and program will be fine. we cant win the world series every year boyz.
Lay off Holbrook??? Nope! Five years into this experiment. He deserves the heat! Blew this game today. Tomorrow is huge! I'm not throwing in the towel yet, but let's be honest, this is a must year with the talent we have according to the experts. I said from day one, I was against the Holbrook promotion to head coach. Our program deserved a national search for the best! Never happened because of Ray.

The Tanner move to AD and sliding Holbrook in as baseball coach was a terrible moment for Carolina athletics. We went from having one of the best AD's and baseball coaches in the country in McGee and Tanner to having a barely average AD and baseball coach in Tanner and Holbrook. That may sound harsh for Holbrook but what title has he won at South Carolina????

Tanner is a deer in headlights as an AD...in WAY over his head. And Holbrook has overseen our baseball program slowing sliding from tops in the country to above average. Meanwhile, the men's programs are all losing to Clempson. Thanks goodness for Carolina's women's teams or the entire AD would be in the crapper.

GO COCKS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT