ADVERTISEMENT

WAYYY OT: John F. Kennedy found alive at Carowinds motel in York County South Carolina...

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
Gosh those Kennedy's seem to have the worst luck in regards to their private sexual actions...

Indian Land fire chief among 7 charged in York County prostitution bust near Carowinds

**Note: Though the title of the above linked article may indeed appear to be unrelated to this thread title, the following may assist with clarification...

Those charged were: Rama Krishna Menda, 40, of Charlotte; Nicholas Ryan Harris, 37, of Charlotte; John Francis Kennedy, 54, of Harrisburg, N.C.; Brazil Antigua Patterson, 20, of Charlotte; Shauna Michele Polston, 27, of Concord, N.C.; and Jai Masani Fountain, 24, of Charlotte.

More...

YORK COUNTY, SC

The chief of the Indian Land Fire Department in Lancaster County was arrested Friday in a prostitution sting at a York County motel near Carowinds, officials said.

Thomas Wayne Pickard, 52, who also works full time for Lancaster County’s fire service, is charged with first-offense prostitution, according to York County jail and police records.

He was booked into jail around 3:30 a.m Friday. His bond has not yet been set.

Pickard is the volunteer chief at Indian Land and a lieutenant for Lancaster County Fire and Rescue, said Lancaster County Fire Marshal Russell Rogers.

Pickard was placed on unpaid administrative leave Friday morning after Lancaster County officials learned he had been arrested, Rogers said.

Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called around 2 a.m. Friday, when Pickard did not return home after work Thursday, said Doug Barfield, Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson.

Deputies rode around looking for Pickard while other officers checked hospitals and other places that include area detention centers, Barfield said.

The search was called off after Lancaster deputies found Pickard was in the York County jail, Barfield said.

Pickard was one of seven people arrested late Thursday and Friday on prostitution charges, said Marvin Brown, commander of the York County Multijurisdictional Drug Enforcement Unit.

South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division agents, York County Sheriff’s Office deputies and drug agents worked the case. Police are trying to deter human trafficking and sex trafficking, Brown said.

Police used websites that cater to illegal sex activity as part of the investigation, authorities said.

All the arrests were made at a motel near the North Carolina state line, close to Exit 90 off Interstate 77.

Six other people were charged with prostitution, according to police and jail records.

Those charged were: Rama Krishna Menda, 40, of Charlotte; Nicholas Ryan Harris, 37, of Charlotte; John Francis Kennedy, 54, of Harrisburg,
N.C.; Brazil Antigua Patterson, 20, of Charlotte; Shauna Michele Polston, 27, of Concord, N.C.; and Jai Masani Fountain, 24, of Charlotte.

Police have made several multi-person prostitution arrests in York County in the last few years, with many in the same area near Carowinds. Two York County deputies have received citations from South Carolina officials for their work in fighting human trafficking in the Carowinds Boulevard area.

SmokinSmileSmokinSmilejumpingsmileEyerollSmokinSmileSmokinSmile

Last edited:
President Kennedy’s middle name was Fitzgerald, not Francis.
Duhh!!

Dude, that was absolutely NOTHING but sarcastic dry humor!!

Yep, you sure did. Do you need some tissue??

Folks, the humor there was on the frikkin' Fire Chief!!

Here ya go expat and battleship, y'all obviously need this...

sarcastic
Sarcastic humor mocks or ridicules, usually by saying the opposite of what is actually meant. The talent-show judge who rolls his eyes at your dancing, smirks, and says, "You ought to be on Broadway" is a sarcastic person.

And...

Dry Humor
  • The person states absurd and incorrigible facts in such a blatantly honest matter that it becomes hard not to laugh.
Jeez guys! Lighten up and try to smile every now and then!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Peace!!

Then maybe this was a clone of Robert and John with their DNA mixed together. I hear the CDC has been doing that sort of thing. That makes as much sense as the OP's original post.
Obviously the sarcastic dry humor that the OP (i.e. ¡Suyo verdaderamente aquí!) intended there isn't apparent to you.

Duhh!!

Dude, that was absolutely NOTHING but sarcastic dry humor!!

Yep, you sure did. Do you need some tissue??

Folks, the humor there was on the frikkin' Fire Chief!!

Here ya go expat and battleship, y'all obviously need this...

sarcastic
Sarcastic humor mocks or ridicules, usually by saying the opposite of what is actually meant. The talent-show judge who rolls his eyes at your dancing, smirks, and says, "You ought to be on Broadway" is a sarcastic person.

And...

Dry Humor
  • The person states absurd and incorrigible facts in such a blatantly honest matter that it becomes hard not to laugh.
Jeez guys! Lighten up and try to smile every now and then!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Peace!!

You missed the mark.

Obviously the sarcastic dry humor that the OP (i.e. ¡Suyo verdaderamente aquí!) intended there isn't apparent to you.

So given your mastery of the sarcastic, you don't see anything sarcastic about suggesting it might be a clone of Robert and John Kennedy?

A wide margin, which grew even wider when you took the time to look up and copy and paste definitions of sarcasm and dry humor.
LOL!! How WIDE a margin, and by all means do clarify exactly how "wider" it grew for you when I "took the time to look up and copy and paste definitions of sarcasm and dry humor"??

Fess up now expat!! Enquiring minds Inquiringly wanna know!!

So given your mastery of the sarcastic, you don't see anything sarcastic about suggesting it might be a clone of Robert and John Kennedy?
Hang on now, are you sarcastically insinuating that your post in reference "makes as much sense as the OP's original post" in regards to its (i.e. again your post in reference) sarcasm??

If so, then absolutely!! The "cloning" you mentioned 'tis indeed pretty damned good sarcasm!!! =;-p

Epic Fail op.

Epic Fail: a spectacularly embarrassing or humorous mistake, humiliating situation, etc., that is subject to ridicule and given a greatly exaggerated importance. a person who fails in this way: He thought he was being funny and charming, but no, he was an epic fail.

Are you sure Heyward?? =;-p

My God folks!! It was NOTHING but a little "dry sarcasm" on MY part!!

Jesucristo hombre's!!! Again 'twas nothing more than DRY SARCASM!!!

But hey, I APOLIGIZE TO ALL that were offended!!! I am profusely SO SORRY that I made y'all read that!! Seriously: I. Am. Sorry!!! (No Dry Sarcasm Intended on my part! Again: I Apologize!!!)

Merry Christmas To All, and once more for honest and repetitive clarification on my part here: To ALL I apologize for my post that offended any and everyone that comprehended my post in no way within the slightest of its/my intension!!

I Apologize.

In closure here, one more and final post that approximates my FINAL attempt at dry humor EVER AGAIN (NO ONE IS MAKING YOU CLICK THIS LINK!!! NO. ONE. The choice is YOURS!!!)...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

(©¬©)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT