ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: #1 SC vs #8 Maryland Thread

Milks26

Apr 18, 2018
#1 SC vs #8 Maryland

12/12/21 @ 3pm @ CLA

Watch: ESPN Listen: 107.5 The Game

Aw man! This is my first live game of the season and since Covid - 19 struck. I'm excited like s*it! This will be a good one. Let's get it.

Apparently Russell has some decent hops she missed a few dunk attempts in the pregame

Last edited:
Missed free throws and bad shot selection kept MD in the game. Our rebounding was awesome. I think I saw where a stat where Boston can deadlift 350 pounds. I work out five days a week and am pretty strong. I seriously doubt that I can deadlift 350. Or even 300.

Reactions: nikolas22
Held the #1 offense in the nation to 59 points. Amihere did a great job on Owusu, holding her to 3-17 from the field. Missed Henney on offense, for sure, but Zia put in the hard work today, playing 38 minutes.

Missed free throws and bad shot selection kept MD in the game. Our rebounding was awesome. I think I saw where a stat where Boston can deadlift 350 pounds. I work out five days a week and am pretty strong. I seriously doubt that I can deadlift 350. Or even 300.
Almost any healthy man can deadlift 1.5x his body weight. It is the best exercise for big numbers.

Reactions: mavcock
Nice job! Really great to see Lele come in and score under the basket. Amihere is great defensively but goodness gracious she’s a turnover machine on offense.
That's why I never understood putting her at the point. The freshmen will be freshmen and their play is on again off again.

Chloe Bibby is the Hunter Renfrow of womens basketball. Feels like she has been around forever!!!! And I bet she has nightmares about us. She never plays well against USC 😋

Reactions: DarkCock
That's why I never understood putting her at the point. The freshmen will be freshmen and their play is on again off again.

Playing Amihere at point allowed Brea to switch onto Owusu on defense and Amihere was able guard Bibby. We were able to totally shutdown an All-American point guard and hold one of the best offense's in the nation under 60 points.

Who do you think would have been a better point guard option today? Osuwu is a matchup nightmare and would have given us trouble even if Henderson had played. Presumably, we would have done better on offense had Henney played, so we should have still won. But given her options, coach decided to win the game with defense.

Dawn’s sister is battling cancer…I think for Dawn it is a symbol to keep her sister as safe as possible. So, for some…a mask is not stupid. Her sister was in the stands with her mask on.

It aint just her of whom i speak however its not my intention for this thread to go political.

#1 SC vs #8 Maryland

12/12/21 @ 3pm @ CLA

Watch: ESPN Listen: 107.5 The Game

Aw man! This is my first live game of the season and since Covid - 19 struck. I'm excited like s*it! This will be a good one. Let's get it.
We need to shore up our ft shooting…real….before tourney….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT