ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: 10K+ season tickets sold already

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Coach, Congrats on already surpassing every other school's average 2017 WBB attendance--on season tickets sold by July alone, wow! CHAMPS!

Michael Sullivan added,

dawnstaleyVerified account@dawnstaley
When it's just July and your @GamecockWBB season ticket deposits are 10,184-just 327 are newbies. #issalifestyle
1f917.png
1f917.png
1f917.png

0 replies13 retweets41 likes

Can't you see Dawn Staley talking to a wavering superstar?

Dawn: 'The University of South Carolina is the #1 WBB program in the nation. Get on board now, while there's still room!'

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Can't you see Dawn Staley talking to a wavering superstar?

Dawn: 'The University of South Carolina is the #1 WBB program in the nation. Get on board now, while there's still room!'
Darn, I guess me and the Mrs. Crutcher will be in the cheap seats again.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Coach, Congrats on already surpassing every other school's average 2017 WBB attendance--on season tickets sold by July alone, wow! CHAMPS!

Michael Sullivan added,

dawnstaleyVerified account@dawnstaley
When it's just July and your @GamecockWBB season ticket deposits are 10,184-just 327 are newbies. #issalifestyle
1f917.png
1f917.png
1f917.png

0 replies13 retweets41 likes

Lawcal.. did I miss something?? Unless all these people are on the 10 month payment plan, how did they come up with 10,184??

I am allowed 6 tickets, plus I buy extra Gen Adm tickets each year, and I have not sent in any deposits for my WBB seats. Think they are assuming that anyone who bought seats last year will automatically renew, which I will. Love watching the WBB team from Row 1 behind the Ladies bench.

Lawcal.. did I miss something?? Unless all these people are on the 10 month payment plan, how did they come up with 10,184??

I am allowed 6 tickets, plus I buy extra Gen Adm tickets each year, and I have not sent in any deposits for my WBB seats. Think they are assuming that anyone who bought seats last year will automatically renew, which I will. Love watching the WBB team from Row 1 behind the Ladies bench.

I am suprise less than 400 are new season ticket holders. The renewal date for men and women basketball tickets is in September and I would be suprised that many season ticket holders have already renewed their seats While the women's tickets are only around $300 for 4 tickets, the men's tickets are over $1000 for 4 and parking is $ 125 each or over $ 1500 - many of us wait until around Sept 1 to make our basketball payments.

Gamecock Club members usually sign up for all of their tickets in the first quarter of the year.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Gamecock Club members usually sign up for all of their tickets in the first quarter of the year.

Well, let's see... Gamecock Club Dues are due on January 31st. Football tickets are due about May 10th which is not in the first quarter.

Maybe you are thinking that ALL Gamecock Club Members are on the 10 month payment plan. Some of us are not. I think that starts in February. Don't know for sure since I don't do that.

If I paid by the month, that means that my wife could see what my total payment to the Gamecock Club is for the year and I don't think that's a good idea. I buy the full silverspur allotment of tickets for football, WBB, and baseball. I also buy extra tickets for football for friends after the allotment time if they want them and also extra WBB tickets for friends.

Well, let's see... Gamecock Club Dues are due on January 31st. Football tickets are due about May 10th which is not in the first quarter.

Maybe you are thinking that ALL Gamecock Club Members are on the 10 month payment plan. Some of us are not. I think that starts in February. Don't know for sure since I don't do that.

If I paid by the month, that means that my wife could see what my total payment to the Gamecock Club is for the year and I don't think that's a good idea. I buy the full silverspur allotment of tickets for football, WBB, and baseball. I also buy extra tickets for football for friends after the allotment time if they want them and also extra WBB tickets for friends.
Jeez. Sounds like having a financial struggle is one of the least of your worries :D

Pretty impressive.

My wife actually said she wanted us to get season tickets to women's basketball....I laughed at her.
Have you ever even gone to a women's basketball game? And I'm talking about in The Last 5 Years, not back in the seventies when women's basketball was first starting out. If so I would think you would be surprised at the physicality and the athleticism of the modern women's game.

No they are not the NBA, or an equivalent of men's basketball when it comes to athleticism, but the effort and the strategy is every bit as intense, and the fundamentals are even better than the men's.

Reactions: gamecockblack

I used to do that myself for 28 consecutive years-- until they hired Muschamp and put up window seats in an already crowded Zone. I now pay zero dollars per year and I enjoy the games much better at home.

I said, "usually"; most people choose the monthly plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT