ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: 12:00 on ESPNU vs Kensucky.***

Wilson is available. Hopefully, we won’t need her so she can rest the ankle.

Brad Muller, "There is a foul on UK and Matthew Mitchell is very upset, of course that's not saying much, as he is Always upset with the call."

To be fair, after the game, he did say that A'ja is "world class" and "one of the best human beings on the planet that plays women’s basketball."
After all the team defections (Alexis wasn't the only one) he has been forced to modify his approach to save his job. Doesn't change my opinion of how he coached his teams to play against us in the past (undercuts, etc.)

After all the team defections (Alexis wasn't the only one) he has been forced to modify his approach to save his job. Doesn't change my opinion of how he coached his teams to play against us in the past (undercuts, etc.)
The duration of his tenure is still up for grabs.

Matthew Mitchell is the male version of Karen Pington... He teaches dirty cheap basketball to make up for a lack of talent... I suspect Dawn will be as sick of Karen's bullshit as she is of Matthews

Reactions: GarnetGhost
Matthew Mitchell is the male version of Karen Pington... He teaches dirty cheap basketball to make up for a lack of talent... I suspect Dawn will be as sick of Karen's bullshit as she is of Matthews
Yeah it's funny to me how Robin Pingeton plays all innocent about how her team plays. Sorry lady, but when more than one SEC team is calling your team out, there's something to it IMO.

Stinks that Spann is out again. Will definitely need her to keep defenses honest with her outside shooting. Hope Kiki is back soon to give USC some depth! Need to finish in the top 4 in the league!

Reactions: GarnetGhost
Yeah it's funny to me how Robin Pingeton plays all innocent about how her team plays. Sorry lady, but when more than one SEC team is calling your team out, there's something to it IMO.

Stinks that Spann is out again. Will definitely need her to keep defenses honest with her outside shooting. Hope Kiki is back soon to give USC some depth! Need to finish in the top 4 in the league!

It's obvious that Pingeton teaches that mess...You don't see that kind of garbage from the better teams in the top 5..

Have you heard when Coach Staley expects Spann back...I want her bombing 3s when those thugs from Mizzou are in town Sunday night

It's obvious that Pingeton teaches that mess...You don't see that kind of garbage from the better teams in the top 5..

Have you heard when Coach Staley expects Spann back...I want her bombing 3s when those thugs from Mizzou are in town Sunday night
Haven't heard, but if it's another knee thing, it could be a while so I seriously doubt she'll be back for any of the big 3 games coming up. The fact that she didn't travel to KY and that they didn't say exactly what was wrong (sprained knee, bone bruise etc), tells me she won't be back for a while. She can be a difference maker as our only consistent outside shooting threat to help free up the Wilson and Jennings inside because she forces the defense to stretch and protect the perimeter. I see several teams playing off Harris and Cliney when they're on the perimeter, almost daring them to shoot (Both are under 30% from 3 point range, so I can see why).

I heard them mention on the radio broadcast yesterday that Staley has a call-in show this week (tuesday?), so may be a good time see if there's anything mentioned then.

Who? I can’t find her on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT