ADVERTISEMENT

WBB at MSU.....

We dont have the depth we had.... that's our problem. There is only so much "coaching" one can do when you have a'ja and four supporting actors.
Not sure why we never have any outside threats. Never really have.

Reactions: vacock#
We dont have the depth we had.... that's our problem. There is only so much "coaching" one can do when you have a'ja and four supporting actors.
Not sure why we never have any outside threats. Never really have.

THIS^
We have the best player in the country. A pretty good but not great point guard. After that . . .

Beyond Aja we have NOTHING - guards dribble the vball right out front to let the defenders just slap the damn ball away - NO ONE can shoot the damn ball for crap under pressure - and we just THROW the damn ball instead of shoot it - guards cannot defend one on one and they just GIVE UP ON PLAYS - another 10-0 RUN BECAUSE OUR GIRLS ARE LAZY AND ACT SCARED BEYOUND AJA!!

Reactions: Judson1
Damn 10-0 run to start the 4th.

Feels like when Wilson leaves this team will fall even further. I had hoped the next superstar would be a sophomore or junior just waiting to take over the team next year. Doesn’t appear that will happen.

THIS TEAM HAS zero killer instinct - twice now we could have blown these guys out and we lay down like a bunch of sissies

Aja needs more fire right now herself. She is our only chance. 4 points 2nd half

People are going to be shocked next year. Not a good shock.

Coach from MSU needs to grow the F**K up - acting like a dousch bag

Foul called on Harris while Harris is laying on the damn floor

Aja needs more fire right now herself. She is our only chance. 4 points 2nd half

People are going to be shocked next year. Not a good shock.
I agree but then again this team depends too much on Wilson - maybe next year the others will learn how to play BB instead of watching Wilson play - hope thats the case anyway as Staley has recruited very well

McGowan just goes all over their backs with no calls

Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic - ONE DAMNB PLAYER FOR MSU AND WE CANNOT PASS TGHE DAMN BALL - THIS IS PATHETIC

We look like we are playing UConn mentally right now.
Doesn’t look like a defending champ.
17-3 in 4th

Reactions: cockofdawn
Absolutely just give this game away - this team has the BB IQ of the the 3 stooges aside from Aja - really and truly inexcusable performance in the last 2 games by these girls- they just play DUMB AND LAZY WHICH SHOCKS ME FROM A DAWN STALEY TEAM

MCGOWAN JUST PUSHES AND SHOVE OUR GIRLS OUT OF THE WAY AND no call whatsoever

Really been disappointed in the play of Jennings - she was an absolute BEAST at UK but has done nothing since coming here - i was excited to get her but she has been a disappointment so far

I dont really know what the problem with this team is but Dawn better get it figured out or we wont even make the sweet 16

Another sad performance. Jeckyl and Hyde quarters. Good teams dont let that happen. The run of sec superiority was fun but its done.

Wilson gets the hell fouled out of her by the AMAZON and nothing - come on man, you gotta call that foul

Officials in BB games get caught up in the emotions of the games and its too inconsistent

We wont make the final 32 if we cant hit free throws and our defense is atrocious

I bitch a lot but man I’m just disappointed in the LACK OF EFFORT BY THIS TEAM - I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT GIVES WITH THESE GIRLS AS THEY ACT LIKE THEY COULD CARE LESS!!

I bitch a lot but man I’m just disappointed in the LACK OF EFFORT BY THIS TEAM - I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT GIVES WITH THESE GIRLS AS THEY ACT LIKE THEY COULD CARE LESS!!
After effects of getting steam rolled by Uconn

Ok. - maybe I’m too hard on this team - Aja and Spann are the only 2 seniors on the squad - I hope Dawn has signed some forwards or bigs as the only height we have on the roster for next year is Jennings at 6’3 and Harrigan at 6’2- everyone else is under 6’0 tall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT