ADVERTISEMENT

WBB class ranking at 5 with more to hopefully come

SCcocks4ever

Mar 21, 2002
Greenville
http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/class-rankings/_/class/2019

Consider this a snapshot. Over the next eight days of the NCAA early signing period, the power of the pen rules supreme.

No. 1 prospect Haley Jones, No. 3 Aliyah Boston, No. 9 Rickea Jackson and No. 10 Laeticia Amihereremain undeclared.

That's enough talent to change everything, particularly when you consider the overlap.

All four players list South Carolina, which sits at No. 5 (for now), among their finalists. Jones and Boston are both still considering UConn, which has a commitment from No. 33 Aubrey Griffin but doesn't (for now) make the top-20 list.

Reactions: roosterbell
http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/class-rankings/_/class/2019
Thank goodness for WBB...

Consider this a snapshot. Over the next eight days of the NCAA early signing period, the power of the pen rules supreme.

No. 1 prospect Haley Jones, No. 3 Aliyah Boston, No. 9 Rickea Jackson and No. 10 Laeticia Amihereremain undeclared.

That's enough talent to change everything, particularly when you consider the overlap.

All four players list South Carolina, which sits at No. 5 (for now), among their finalists. Jones and Boston are both still considering UConn, which has a commitment from No. 33 Aubrey Griffin but doesn't (for now) make the top-20 list.

Thanks for posting, very interesting, but this line is a little confusing.

“That's enough talent to change everything, particularly when you consider the overlap.”

I guess they are taking about our returning players?

It would be nice if the staff here wrote an article about Dawn Staley’s recruiting strategy, top targets, and our chances of signing them. It’s so hard t get this type of information currently

Thanks for posting, very interesting, but this line is a little confusing.

“That's enough talent to change everything, particularly when you consider the overlap.”

I guess they are taking about our returning players?

It would be nice if the staff here wrote an article about Dawn Staley’s recruiting strategy, top targets, and our chances of signing them. It’s so hard t get this type of information currently
He Is referring To who these 4 players are considering. Where ever they go will have a huge impact on final rankings. Haley Jones has the gamecocks, Stanford and UCONN in her final 3. Amihere has us and Louisville....

He Is referring To who these 4 players are considering. Where ever they go will have a huge impact on final rankings. Haley Jones has the gamecocks, Stanford and UCONN in her final 3. Amihere has us and Louisville....

I still don’t understand what he means “the overlap”.... I understand that signing top ranked players effects the final rankings, that’s pretty obvious and a no brainer and the article is fairly clear about who the top players are considering.

Edit: I get it now, (duh) several of the top players are considering the same schools i.e. overlap. Sorry, sometimes I’m slow on the uptake....damn I feel dumb now.

Reactions: CockIN73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT