ADVERTISEMENT

WBB. Cocks vs Q thread

I wish that women's coach from Az State was here. This coach is nowhere near as pleasant to watch.

Last edited:
My gosh this has been the Quinnipiac show.....all they have talked about.....life history of the coach. Jeez, they shown Dawn twice in the first half. Hope we continue the beat down.

My gosh this has been the Quinnipiac show.....all they have talked about.....life history of the coach. Jeez, they shown Dawn twice in the first half. Hope we continue the beat down.

They have to be talking about something else besides the ball game, which looks more like a practice.

Who here knows Quinnipiac solely for their polls? I truly know nothing, nothing about them.

Check that. I guess I now know it is in Connecticut.

There seems to be a concerted effort by all the Tennessee and UCONN grads at ESPN to undermine the ascension of our program...There is no excuse for making that broadcast about Qpiac...I know who they fear by the way they refuse to give us our due...Ask them who can beat UCONN, they'll mention everyone but USC...Ask them who the best player in the nation is, they'll mention everyone but the best player(A'ja)...

The topper was the photo of Geno wearing a Quinnipiac shirt with a big smile on his face.....screw him.

THAT WAS GREAT...IT TELLS YOU CLEARLY WHICH TEAM GENO FEARS!!! HE WANTS NO PART OF ANOTHER MATCH WITH THE GAMECOCKS...KAELA AND TYASHA ARE NOT GOING 1-18 AGAIN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT