ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Gamecocks @ Missouri

#1/2 South Carolina (16-1) Conf (4-0) AT Missouri (4-13) Conf (1-3)
8:30 P.M. (ET) | COLUMBIA, MO

Watch - Sec Network; Listen 107.5 The Game

The team maybe on sky high right now but, like Coach said the team have lost the past two times they have played there. And that's when we had elite senior talent from the 2017 team.

Regardless I'm confident. Let's get it

The team maybe on sky high right now but, like Coach said the team have lost the past two times they have played there. And that's when we had elite senior talent from the 2017 team.

Hope we score 100!
Without Sophie Cunningham, they are only a shell of what they used to be.

This game lacks the excitement of past years without Sophie. I doubt there will be the intensity and dirty play of the past. I do, however hope that we beat them like a drum because I believe their coach was a big part of the cause in dirty play and their AD needs to deal with getting smacked around after his accusations of Dawn.

Did anyone see the end of the Mizzou/Bama game before our game Sunday? Arkansas was dripping out the clock, up 16, and a Mizzou player stole the ball and tried to score with a second left. Mizzou, always classy.

Reactions: winloseortie
Did anyone see the end of the Mizzou/Bama game before our game Sunday? Arkansas was dripping out the clock, up 16, and a Mizzou player stole the ball and tried to score with a second left. Mizzou, always classy.
In defense of that, as a coach you dont want your players to ever quit no matter how much time. If you are way ahead, be classy and dont run it up maybe, but if behind a coach always wants to see their team play hard all the way.
However in instance of tonight, after the last few years, Dawn def needs to run it up.

That is absolutely true, but they were a much better team then.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Go Gamecocks! Stomp a mudhole in Mizzery and walk it dry!
Stomp two mud holes, oh hell 6 or 7! One on the whole team; one each for Haley, Ladahzia, and Pingeton. One for their a__hole AD Jim Sterk, their fans, and Sophie if we can find her:
We should beat them handily. They are small down low, do not take care of the ball. They are ok shooting team but good from 3 and an excellent from ft except for Blackwell. Their freshmen Blackwell and Frank will be on the 8 player all freshman team and deservedly so.

Reactions: GeoCocky
This game lacks the excitement of past years without Sophie. I doubt there will be the intensity and dirty play of the past. I do, however hope that we beat them like a drum because I believe their coach was a big part of the cause in dirty play and their AD needs to deal with getting smacked around after his accusations of Dawn.
I think I saw a bit of poor sportsmanship on their part against Arkansas. I think it's a cultural thing.

Stomp two mud holes, oh hell 6 or 7! One on the whole team; one each for Haley, Ladahzia, and Pingeton. One for their a__hole AD Jim Sterk, their fans, and Sophie if we can find her:
We should beat them handily. They are small down low, do not take care of the ball. They are ok shooting team but good from 3 and an excellent from ft except for Blackwell. Their freshmen Blackwell and Frank will be on the 8 player all freshman team and deservedly so.
Unbelievable that LaDazia visited Ty and KiKi at the team hotel last night. Players are far more forgiving than fans.

Unbelievable that LaDazia visited Ty and KiKi at the team hotel last night. Players are far more forgiving than fans.

Come on...

They were teammates, bonds were created etc. It was great on her part that she visited them. How do you know this anyway?

In the end she wasn't a good fit for our team, and definitely would've been in the way with what we have right now. What she should not have done was go to a rival school - especially one like Mizzou. Jackson went down to Florida somewhere and Cooper to the Big 10. That was bad manners on her part.

Last edited:
This should be as close to a sure win as it gets. IF SC doesn't win by at least 30 I'll be shocked. I'm sure Mizzou will try to play a sagging zone & force us to make outside shots, but unlike a few of our team's from the past that had serious trouble scoring when others would zone us to death, I fully believe we still can (& will) score from a multitude of different areas on the floor no matter what Mizzou tries to throw at them.

Lady G's - 87
Mizzou - 52

This should be as close to a sure win as it gets. IF SC doesn't win by at least 30 I'll be shocked. I'm sure Mizzou will try to play a sagging zone & force us to make outside shots, but unlike a few of our team's from the past that had serious trouble scoring when others would zone us to death, I fully believe we still can (& will) score from a multitude of different areas on the floor no matter what Mizzou tries to throw at them.

Lady G's - 87
Mizzou - 52

You don't have us at 90+ LOL!

I just hope the damn arena won't be too empty.

Reactions: gamecockblack
They shoot a lot of 3's and make a lot of 3's. They don't rebound well; they turn the ball over a lot; they shoot for crap inside the arc, and they don't play good defense. Take away their outside shooting and they've got nothing. Expect a double double from Aliyah and maybe someone else (Saxton? Beal?). Cocks win by 27, with 5 players in double figures.

They shoot a lot of 3's and make a lot of 3's. They don't rebound well; they turn the ball over a lot; they shoot for crap inside the arc, and they don't play good defense. Take away their outside shooting and they've got nothing. Expect a double double from Aliyah and maybe someone else (Saxton? Beal?). Cocks win by 27, with 5 players in double figures.
Obviously you have watched and come to the same as I did. We are too big and quick. Lots of on ball pressure, Run them off the 3 point line, pound it inside and uptempo offense

Come on...

They were teammates, bonds were created etc. It was great on her part that she visited them. How do you know this anyway?

In the end she wasn't a good fit for our team, and definitely would've been in the way with what we have right now. What she should not have done was go to a rival school - especially one like Mizzou. Jackson went down to Florida somewhere and Cooper to the Big 10. That was bad manners on her part.
Really got no beef with anyone transferring out. Kids want to play. Bianca is at FSU. Dawn pushed Tea out of the nest. Haley and Ladhazia I have mixed feelings about. Haley bailed after going on the two week trip to Japan. I guess she figured out She was the end of the bench. Same for Ladhazia, but Mizzou? Just gives me more reasons to despise them. But it also Shows how confident Dawn is. Want to transfer, sure go anywhere!

Hell, I only Haley used to be on the team when u guys bring it up. Let's see what she does tonight

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT