ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Go Gamecocks

Well, it ain't near as important as the men's game, but I sure do hope we win this thing given how open the door seems to be. Can't squander this opportunity in a UConn-less national title game.

C8VpIOBUIAAP5Qp.jpg

Well, it ain't near as important as the men's game, but I sure do hope we win this thing given how open the door seems to be. Can't squander this opportunity in a UConn-less national title game.

It's not about UCONN...The best two teams are there...We'll beat MissSt today...My only regret is we didn't get to end that bleeping streak

I strongly disagree with you again! It is as important as the men's game! Both teams were going for National Championships...to say one is more important than the other...is just not correct. They are our players and our coaches...period!

Last edited:
If we can limit Itty Bitty Morgan from getting in the lane for open looks and dishes we should be in good shape but that's easier said than done. She has really stepped up her game lately.

We've done a good job neutralizing Vivians in the previous games and hopefully she has another poor shooting performance.

It's imperative that Wilson stay out of foul trouble to negate their size. We don't have anybody that can match up to 6'7" and 6'5" outside of Wilson. We need another huge game from her. Hopefully Davis gets her stroke back and Gray continues her solid play.

This will be a tough game that can go either way but it's obviously a much better matchup than UConn. UConn had an uncharacteristic off night against MSU. I'm not saying we couldn't beat them, but it's all about winning it all and our chances of doing that went way up.

Last edited:
Well, it's just as important to me as the men's probably more being a woman. ALL our teams matter and deserve our support as GAMECOCK fans no matter the sport. I know others hold men's sports as more important or prestigious. I'm a huge Dawn and women's basketball supporter. They deserve all of our support as much as the men. They are Gamecocks. Let's finish it ladies! Bring home the championship and make us all proud! GO COCKS!

It's not about UCONN...The best two teams are there...We'll beat MissSt today...My only regret is we didn't get to end that bleeping streak
If it works out the way you say, which is no cinch, just be happy. Harbor no regrets. The overall program needs this. We already proved we didn't match up very well with UConn.

I strongly disagree with you again! It is as important as the men's game! Both teams were going for National Championships...to say one is more important as the other...is just not correct.
I agree! This is a very important game for women's basketball team, school, and fans. The women's team deserves our full support and respect.

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95

Well, it's just as important to me as the men's probably more being a woman. ALL our teams matter and deserve our support as GAMECOCK fans no matter the sport. I know others hold men's sports as more important or prestigious. I'm a huge Dawn and women's basketball supporter. They deserve all of our support as much as the men. They are Gamecocks. Let's finish it ladies! Bring home the championship and make us all proud! GO COCKS!
Well, after the men lost to Gonzaga last night, this game took on added importance in my book. This is our best foreseeable shot at winning a national championship in a team sport.

Reactions: nikolas22
I am so hoping that we pull this out tonight. Who would have dreamed that UConn would not be in the Finals. I feel we may not have this chance again in the near future. Why not us, Gamecocks!

I strongly disagree with you again! It is as important as the men's game! Both teams were going for National Championships...to say one is more important than the other...is just not correct. They are our players and our coaches...period!

Don't get me wrong. I'm gonna pull as hard for our women's team tonight as anyone.

However, you are fooling yourself if you think it is as important as the men's basketball championship. If you don't believe me, the internet is a big place. Go take a straw poll. For myself & the overwhelming majority of Carolina alums or fans, women's basketball ranks 4th on the importance meter.

I am so hoping that we pull this out tonight. Who would have dreamed that UConn would not be in the Finals. I feel we may not have this chance again in the near future. Why not us, Gamecocks!
Your final two sentences would seem to contradict one another. You must be overcome by happiness.

Don't get me wrong. I'm gonna pull as hard for our women's team tonight as anyone.

However, you are fooling yourself if you think it is as important as the men's basketball championship. If you don't believe me, the internet is a big place. Go take a straw poll. For myself & the overwhelming majority of Carolina alums or fans, women's basketball ranks 4th on the importance meter.
Your final two sentences would seem to contradict one another. You must be overcome by happiness.
I
I am overcome!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT