ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Recruiting 2022-23

My wish list is:

Milaysia Fulwiley..PG
Aalyah Del Rosairo...C
Riley Stack...PF/SF
Madison Booker...W

I think Coach signs four for 22-23..
Seniors are Henderson, Saxton, Littleton, Wesolek and Grisette. Definitely need a true point guard to step up. Russell is out of control most of the time. I hope that Johnson can fill it.

Reactions: budman1976
Dawn twitted a birdie during the summer. At the time KK Arnold and Emma Risch were visiting. Some thought one of those might be the birdie. Since both have committted eslewhere, is there any thoughts as to who that birdie was? I know we have since added Cooper and Watkins and Dawn did tweet a birdie for both of those. It seems there may still be a birdie out there.

I really thought it was Risch. Wrong again! I have no clue, but with KK off the board Fulwiley becomes even more important. True post is a must for 23 or 24.

Seniors are Henderson, Saxton, Littleton, Wesolek and Grisette. Definitely need a true point guard to step up. Russell is out of control most of the time. I hope that Johnson can fill it.

your right they are seniors but don't forget that last year didn't count for the girls either so techincally any of those could return to be a super senior. I really think its going to be difficult to keep Boston another year without her jumping to the wnba which no one could blame her if she did.

Reactions: Gamecock Lincoln
your right they are seniors but don't forget that last year didn't count for the girls either so techincally any of those could return to be a super senior. I really think its going to be difficult to keep Boston another year without her jumping to the wnba which no one could blame her if she did.
Then again, they don’t make much in the WNBA. If she made enough from NIL, would she stay?

Grisette and Littleton are super seniors and are definitely out. Wesolek is gone. Henderson will go pro. Saxton would be the only one that could possibly return.

Reactions: budman1976
Grisette and Littleton are super seniors and are definitely out. Wesolek is gone. Henderson will go pro. Saxton would be the only one that could possibly return.
I'm not sold on Henderson leaving, this is the first year where she has matured some on the court, I think another year with Dawn would be huge for her and of course selfishly I would love to have her back next year.

Boston will not be old enough to turn pro after this season per WNBA Rules

I think super seniors count against him the scholarship limit next year. I could be wrong. I saw a mock draft that projected Saxton as a 2nd round pick. I'd be surprised if she's back.

I'm not sold on Henderson leaving, this is the first year where she has matured some on the court, I think another year with Dawn would be huge for her and of course selfishly I would love to have her back next year.
I highly doubt that Henderson will be back unless we she has a disappointing season. Henderson is putting herself in a position to be 1st round draft pick.

Don’t see AB leaving really. Kind of person she is.
She cannot leave early because of her birthday. Plus, schools are going to structure NIL deals for players like her or a Paige B. That reduce the desirability of leaving early.

I think super seniors count against him the scholarship limit next year. I could be wrong. I saw a mock draft that projected Saxton as a 2nd round pick. I'd be surprised if she's back.
If we could get her a decent NIL deal, WNBA second round money isn’t all that appealing.

Littleton still has another year left of eligibility since she sat out a year when she transferred here.

I don't see Saxton really changing her playing time or prospects with another year unless she dramatically changes her game in the off-season.
Saxton could definitely play pro ball overseas, I'm just not so sure she can make a current WNBA roster, hopefully I'm wrong.

As for Wesolek, I hope she uses her extra year to play elsewhere. If she would have came here 5 years or so she would have been a rotational player but unfortunately for her our recruiting really went up another notch after her recruitment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT