ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Whelp! MAGAs didn't get this trick past the judge. I guess better luck next election. 😟

Judge invalidates election rules passed by Trump-backed board in Georgia​

The State Election Board, which is controlled by three Republicans endorsed by former President Donald Trump,

Whelp! MAGAs didn't get this trick past the judge. I guess better luck next election. 😟

Nothing more than a Dem judge wanting more cheating, especially in Fulton County.

Why would anybody be against video surveillance and recording of ballot drop boxes after polls close during early voting?

Remember, Fulton County is where Fani Willis is District Attorney. Corrupt to the core.

Last edited:
Nothing more than a Dem judge wanting more cheating, especially in Fulton County.

Why would anybody be against video surveillance and recording of ballot drop boxes after polls close during early voting?

Remember, Fulton County is where Fani Willis is District Attorney. Corrupt to the core.
FWIW

They have video surveillance of most areas already that the state legislature had approved years ago.. We saw that from 2020- where Trump and Rudy accused 2 women of illegal activites- like passing USB flash drives between each other- when it turned out to me breath mints they were using.

This was the video that Trump kept lying about and Bill Barr, his attorney general blew up at him about telling Trump in the Oval office that his investigators said the "suitcases of ballots" Trump kept claiming were brought in illegally where the same plastic boxes that every precinct in the state uses and has used for years. They weren't "suitcases of ballots" being brought in.

The ruling from the judge was that the state election board has no such power to pass such rules. Their power is quite limited. The judge said the Georgia election law was clear, that only the legislature could pass and impose such rules that apply to every voter in the state, not unelected board members.

That position- the ruling- was a position supported by the Republican Governor of Georgia and a number of Republican lawmakers.

This wasn't just a group of Democrats that brought this lawsuit. A group of Republicans also joined the suit to stop rules that the election board passed just a few weeks ago (after election poll workers had already been trained prior to the new rules the board tried to implement).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ElectricalCock89
FWIW

They have video surveillance of most areas already that the state legislature had approved years ago.. We saw that from 2020- where Trump and Rudy accused 2 women of illegal activites- like passing USB flash drives between each other- when it turned out to me breath mints they were using.

This was the video that Trump kept lying about and Bill Barr, his attorney general blew up at him about telling Trump in the Oval office that his investigators said the "suitcases of ballots" Trump kept claiming were brought in illegally where the same plastic boxes that every precinct in the state uses and has used for years. They weren't "suitcases of ballots" being brought in.

The ruling from the judge was that the state election board has no such power to pass such rules. Their power is quite limited. The judge said the Georgia election law was clear, that only the legislature could pass and impose such rules that apply to every voter in the state, not unelected board members.

That position- the ruling- was a position supported by the Republican Governor of Georgia and a number of Republican lawmakers.

This wasn't just a group of Democrats that brought this lawsuit. A group of Republicans also joined the suit to stop rules that the election board passed just a few weeks ago (after election poll workers had already been trained prior to the new rules the board tried to implement).

The bigger question is where are the intellectual leaders of the Democratic Party outside of the ones directly in the game like Obama and Hillary?

All of the smart minds and money fled the coup for this disaster.

They now have to count on Dimwits to vote for the "I have terrible policy dictated from corporations and have no business being in this race...but I'm not Trump."

So here is the unedited version of all of Kamala Harris’s policies for this election:

1. I’m not Joe Biden
2. I’m not Donald Trump
3. Donald Trump bad
4. The border needs a solution
5. Israel bad, Iran good
6. Free weed for all
7. Donald Trump bad
8. Defund police
9. Overfund illegal immigrants
10. I will bring change
11. I wouldn’t change a thing
12. Donald Trump bad
13. I once sat in the situation room
14. The price of eggs has gone up
15. Men are bad and should be allowed to be women
16. Donald Trump is also bad
17. Flag burning protesters good
18. Don’t
19. I made a call after that hurricane
20. I come from a middle class family

Wow! The hits keep coming. Another red turning blue. MAGA needs to attack, attack attack! 🤬

So here is the unedited version of all of Kamala Harris’s policies for this election:

1. I’m not Joe Biden
2. I’m not Donald Trump
3. Donald Trump bad
4. The border needs a solution
5. Israel bad, Iran good
6. Free weed for all
7. Donald Trump bad
8. Defund police
9. Overfund illegal immigrants
10. I will bring change
11. I wouldn’t change a thing
12. Donald Trump bad
13. I once sat in the situation room
14. The price of eggs has gone up
15. Men are bad and should be allowed to be women
16. Donald Trump is also bad
17. Flag burning protesters good
18. Don’t
19. I made a call after that hurricane
20. I come from a middle class family

You left off WHITE men and Trump supporters are EVIL!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT