ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

I mean, Walz should be disqualified for office for taking an underaged gay male student to an Indigo Girls concert solely based on how shitty their music is. Being forced to listen to that audible feces alone qualifies for child abuse.

A great day in history:

Racist Joe Biden’s anti-Black feelings were on full display during Thomas’ confirmation hearing. How any Black American could ever vote for him for any public office after that week is amazing. I watched every second of it.

“Following a contentious confirmation hearing, the Senate voted 52 to 48 to confirm Clarence Thomas to the U.S. Supreme Court on this day in history, Oct. 15, 1991.”

Reactions: ElectricalCock89
"Liberal OGs" and those with TDS --- This one is for you.

Somewhere inside you are deductive reasoning skills which have your best interests in mind.

You can do it.

----------------

I can't stand Donald Trump. He is braggy, he insults people for no reason, and he is just a brutal personality. But my mind is made up. I'm voting for him and here's why:

* He puts Americans and their well-being first. Kamala will not.

* He will bring @elonmusk into his cabinet to be the efficiency czar and get rid of waste. This alone may be the best single reason to vote for him.

* He will bring @RobertKennedyJr into his cabinet to Make American Healthy Again. He will finally get to the bottom of why our food companies are destroying the health of our children.

* I'm sick of the way the media lies continuously about @realDonaldTrump, starting with the incessant racism claims. They are just nonsense. The latest thing I learned? He sent his plane to fly Nelson Mandela home after he was in jail with the U.S. wouldn't do it. Racist? No.

* I'm sick of the U.S. being embroiled in foreign wars. Trump will keep us out of them again. He's just crazy enough that foreign nations will stand down. They have no fear of Kamala. They will fear him.

* Trump sees this country as fundamentally good. Kamala sees it as inherently evil.

* Trump will end the nonsense of the open border which makes our country less secure, less financially stable, and brings in millions of people illegally who compete for Americans' jobs.

* This government has to print billions to care for the illegals. That makes all of our dollars less valuable and makes prices zoom upward.

* He will stockpile Bitcoin.

* He will keep men out of women's bathrooms and women's sports.

* He is a heavyweight personality and negotiator. Kamala is a phony personality and a lightweight negotiator.

* The people who want Kamala Harris to win are the most annoying people in the country. They have pushed for pronouns, masks, endless vaccines, cancel culture, riots, blatant racism towards whites, gender confusion, undermining the U.S. constitution.

* He will upset the current political system. He was nearly the victim of assassination 3x. And he keeps going. He's not the best in interviews, but he at least puts himself out there. Over and over and over. Kamala hasn't done a single press conference.

* Harris and the media trying to prop her up hid Biden's cognitive decline. They accuse
@realDonaldTrump of being a threat to democracy. Yet she was installed as the nominee with no votes. She wants to pack the Supreme Court. She wants to eliminate the filibuster. She sued @RobertKennedyJr to keep him off the ballot. And the threat to democracy is Trump? Nonsense.

* Those who support Harris look at Trump supports as vile, stupid, ignorant, and fascists. They disown family members or disinvite them from Thanksgiving dinner of they support Trump. This is disgraceful.

* Every time she talks, I try to give her a chance. But she is the most phony and condescending politician I have ever seen. Ever. I can't do it. I won't do it.

* She and those who support her are resistant to Voter ID and believe requiring an ID is racist. Her Department of Justice is suing the state of Virginia for trying to purge the voter rolls of illegals. Why would we not want 1 vote per 1 U.S. citizen? Is it more racist to believe people from the inner city are perfectly capable of securing a government issued ID? Or to believe they are incapable?

That's it. I'm done. Thanks for hearing me out.

"Liberal OGs" and those with TDS --- This one is for you.

Somewhere inside you are deductive reasoning skills which have your best interests in mind.

You can do it.

----------------

I can't stand Donald Trump. He is braggy, he insults people for no reason, and he is just a brutal personality. But my mind is made up. I'm voting for him and here's why:

* He puts Americans and their well-being first. Kamala will not.

* He will bring @elonmusk into his cabinet to be the efficiency czar and get rid of waste. This alone may be the best single reason to vote for him.

* He will bring @RobertKennedyJr into his cabinet to Make American Healthy Again. He will finally get to the bottom of why our food companies are destroying the health of our children.

* I'm sick of the way the media lies continuously about @realDonaldTrump, starting with the incessant racism claims. They are just nonsense. The latest thing I learned? He sent his plane to fly Nelson Mandela home after he was in jail with the U.S. wouldn't do it. Racist? No.

* I'm sick of the U.S. being embroiled in foreign wars. Trump will keep us out of them again. He's just crazy enough that foreign nations will stand down. They have no fear of Kamala. They will fear him.

* Trump sees this country as fundamentally good. Kamala sees it as inherently evil.

* Trump will end the nonsense of the open border which makes our country less secure, less financially stable, and brings in millions of people illegally who compete for Americans' jobs.

* This government has to print billions to care for the illegals. That makes all of our dollars less valuable and makes prices zoom upward.

* He will stockpile Bitcoin.

* He will keep men out of women's bathrooms and women's sports.

* He is a heavyweight personality and negotiator. Kamala is a phony personality and a lightweight negotiator.

* The people who want Kamala Harris to win are the most annoying people in the country. They have pushed for pronouns, masks, endless vaccines, cancel culture, riots, blatant racism towards whites, gender confusion, undermining the U.S. constitution.

* He will upset the current political system. He was nearly the victim of assassination 3x. And he keeps going. He's not the best in interviews, but he at least puts himself out there. Over and over and over. Kamala hasn't done a single press conference.

* Harris and the media trying to prop her up hid Biden's cognitive decline. They accuse
@realDonaldTrump of being a threat to democracy. Yet she was installed as the nominee with no votes. She wants to pack the Supreme Court. She wants to eliminate the filibuster. She sued @RobertKennedyJr to keep him off the ballot. And the threat to democracy is Trump? Nonsense.

* Those who support Harris look at Trump supports as vile, stupid, ignorant, and fascists. They disown family members or disinvite them from Thanksgiving dinner of they support Trump. This is disgraceful.

* Every time she talks, I try to give her a chance. But she is the most phony and condescending politician I have ever seen. Ever. I can't do it. I won't do it.

* She and those who support her are resistant to Voter ID and believe requiring an ID is racist. Her Department of Justice is suing the state of Virginia for trying to purge the voter rolls of illegals. Why would we not want 1 vote per 1 U.S. citizen? Is it more racist to believe people from the inner city are perfectly capable of securing a government issued ID? Or to believe they are incapable?

That's it. I'm done. Thanks for hearing me out.

Wow! That is the most perfect reasoning I’ve ever seen! But many Black Americans will still vote for Harris because Obama, Clinton, and Clyburn told them to do so. Many women will discard all of that perfect reasoning and vote for Harris because “it’s time for a woman President.”

Reactions: Ward Jr
I wonder how long we've been watching corrupt/doctored news from mainstream media? Probably a very long time. Their credibility is close to zero at this point for most -- the exception being cerebrally-challenged Cat Ladies and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoCocksFight2021
Longtime Democrat Bill Ackman Fires Off a Dire Warning to America

He says the Democratic Party's policies are so destructive that they're indistinguishable from what our worst enemies would do to "destroy America from within."

Ackman then dropped the receipts with 33 damning examples:

1. Open borders, unvetted immigrants.
2. Inflationary spending, rising deficit.
3. Chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal, loss of life.
4.Excessive regulations stifling business.
5. Release of violent criminals without bail.
6. Decriminalizing shoplifting, promoting lawlessness.
7. Anti-fracking policies, rising energy costs.
8. DEI ideologies dividing society.
9. Gender fluidity education, harm to children’s health.
10. Support for riots, school closures for COVID-19.
11. Anti-American, anti-Israel protests unchecked.
12. Exploding antisemitism, no action.
13. Vaccine mandates, censoring scientific dissent.
14. Censorship of free speech.
15. Legal attacks on political opponents.
16. Defunding police, loss of public safety.
17. Subsidizing inferior tech, hurting innovation.
18. Government overreach in private sector solutions.
19. Banning gas-powered cars and stoves.
20. No response to terrorist attacks on Americans.
21. Withholding arms from key Middle East ally.
22. Lifting sanctions on adversaries, bad hostage deal.
23. Removing terrorists from watchlists.
24. Lying about president’s cognitive health.
25. Ignoring unhealthy food policies.
26. Proliferation of risky vaccines for children.
27. No liability for pharma industry, excessive vaccines.
28. Convincing minority youth they are victims.
29. Inadequate protection for alternative candidates.
30. Blocking alternative candidates from ballots.
31. Backroom selection of Democratic nominee.
32. Choosing inferior candidates over better options.
33. Opposing voter ID and citizenship proof.

Trump just concluded a 3-hour Live Interview in Chicago with Bloomberg where he was drilled on his economic policy plan.

He brought no notes, no teleprompter...etc. and had the audience offering several ovations throughout.

Harris declined the invitation.

Trump just concluded a 3-hour Live Interview in Chicago with Bloomberg where he was drilled on his economic policy plan.

He brought no notes, no teleprompter...etc. and had the audience offering several ovations throughout.

Harris declined the invitation.

She now knows that in any interview she does she’ll sound like a babbling 2 year old. The woman is hoping she can get to Election Day without doing any more interviews— even with loving, adoring media. Thanks to CBS, adoring media cannot get away with editing interviews to make her look intelligent.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Absolutely incredible.

Politics aside -- This woman is clearly both an idiot and an unapologetic liar. How in the world did get she here?

If Trump said something like this, the media would destroy him in under an hour. His campaign would be finished.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT