ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Nothing new from this guy. He somehow made hundreds of millions of dollars off the backs of everyday Americans whose situations only got worse.

This is what happens when you can't censor the truth anymore.

He's probably more than a little worried about his primary role in the Corrupt Party if the DOJ gets handed back over to adults.

Southside Chicago says hi, Barack.

Last edited:
Retired or not, he should’ve been Court Martialed for making that statement. As a retired AF officer, I lost all respect for him when he made that statement.
Your devotion to Trump clouds your view.

Let's listen to Fox News military analyst (and unofficial Trump advisor, General Jack Keane)

“General Milley’s making a phone call to provide reassurances, which is his job,” Keane said. “He's executing his responsibility and he’s doing it in concert with his own advisers and then sharing that with the interagency.”

“It seems to be pretty much in sync with what we're used to seeing.”_ General Jack Keane (Ret) told Fox News.

"General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay," "We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you."

Such calls fall within established practice, said military policy historian Professor Emeritus Richard Kohn of the University of North Carolina.

"I know of no written rules for such contacts other than common sense, traditional practices," Kohn said.

"If Milley reassured his counterpart that was very much on the record, that the U.S. had no intention of starting a war with China, it's not only acceptable but sound," said James Joyner, Marine Corps University professor.

When you don't ship $200 Billion to Ukraine for a BS war and $100 Billion to house illegal immigrants you have the financial flexibility to reward American citizens. Why doesn't he discuss those items?

I am not aware of any effort prior to "reward" american citizens with money instead of sending it overseas.

Congress kept foreign aid around $52.5 billion all thought Trump's term in office. Trump's rhetoric never matched his actions.

The great majority of elected Republicans in Congress voted to fund the effort Ukraine- repeatedly.

Trump diverted hundreds of millions of dollars from FEMA to house immigrants.

Getting pissed at Biden doing the same thing Trump did is a weird habit of MAGA nuts

Your devotion to Trump clouds your view.

Let's listen to Fox News military analyst (and unofficial Trump advisor, General Jack Keane)

“General Milley’s making a phone call to provide reassurances, which is his job,” Keane said. “He's executing his responsibility and he’s doing it in concert with his own advisers and then sharing that with the interagency.”

“It seems to be pretty much in sync with what we're used to seeing.”_ General Jack Keane (Ret) told Fox News.

"General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay," "We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you."

Such calls fall within established practice, said military policy historian Professor Emeritus Richard Kohn of the University of North Carolina.

"I know of no written rules for such contacts other than common sense, traditional practices," Kohn said.

"If Milley reassured his counterpart that was very much on the record, that the U.S. had no intention of starting a war with China, it's not only acceptable but sound," said James Joyner, Marine Corps University professor.

Gomer, do you realize the fact smart people are sick of the level of corruption currently happening in DC and want change?

It's not always a Trump worship thing.

Your TDS gets in the way of any logical thought process.

It's a beautiful day here in Western North Carolina today. Lots of work to get done. Yesterday was also a good day.

Proud to be helping out with our disaster recovery group from South Carolina. Lots of great cooperation on the ground. Another long day ahead.

It's a beautiful day here in Western North Carolina today. Lots of work to get done. Yesterday was also a good day.

Proud to be helping out with our disaster recovery group from South Carolina. Lots of great cooperation on the ground. Another long day ahead.

In the off chance you're actually telling the truth on this one.....Godspeed Gomer.

Reactions: Robhawk29
Little Timmy doesn’t even know how to load a shotgun, but he was in the Military? HAHAHH

Although I can’t stand the guy, in his defense I have similar trouble loading my Benelli 12-gauge at times. The dang slide won’t stop when I try to insert the shells. I can pull it back as hard as I can but it just won’t stay. Also, my Ruger 357 Revolver has one cylinder that is a bit small. When I use the ejector rod the spent shell in that cylinder is often difficult to eject. Small peculiarities in firearms. That said, Walz is still a doofus.

On the ballot a month from now:

A new era of space travel, American exceptionalism, valorizing our history, energy abundance, solving climate through technology, smaller administrative state, shredding of regulations, support for Israel, embrace of capital markets, sensible border policy, merit based admissions, entrepreneurship, embrace of growth, American AI dominance

OR

Bureaucracy, ancestral shame, unfettered illegal immigration, doomerism, deceleration, climate eschatology, energy poverty, engorged administrative state, appeasement of our enemies, abandonment of our allies, DEI, weaponization of finance for political objectives, chokepoint 2, 3, and 4.0, hatred of crypto, higher taxes on innovation, euro mindset, AI safety

The choice has NEVER been more clear

_ NicCarter

Reactions: hahnenkampf
On the ballot a month from now:

A new era of space travel, American exceptionalism, valorizing our history, energy abundance, solving climate through technology, smaller administrative state, shredding of regulations, support for Israel, embrace of capital markets, sensible border policy, merit based admissions, entrepreneurship, embrace of growth, American AI dominance

OR

Bureaucracy, ancestral shame, unfettered illegal immigration, doomerism, deceleration, climate eschatology, energy poverty, engorged administrative state, appeasement of our enemies, abandonment of our allies, DEI, weaponization of finance for political objectives, chokepoint 2, 3, and 4.0, hatred of crypto, higher taxes on innovation, euro mindset, AI safety

The choice has NEVER been more clear

_ NicCarter
Couldn’t have said it any better.

Reactions: PaleoCock
Although I can’t stand the guy, in his defense I have similar trouble loading my Benelli 12-gauge at times. The dang slide won’t stop when I try to insert the shells. I can pull it back as hard as I can but it just won’t stay. Also, my Ruger 357 Revolver has one cylinder that is a bit small. When I use the ejector rod the spent shell in that cylinder is often difficult to eject. Small peculiarities in firearms. That said, Walz is still a doofus.
I have the Beretta he does- but the A300 model. I didn't want to spend the extra for the 400 model. I love it but it's a bit persnickety

I also have the same trouble at times he does in the video, and I shoot clay targets about 2x a month. If I don't shoot for a few months, it acts up on me so I can relate to the video. I doubt he gets to shoot much these days.

A former elder at my church and I use to go out to Hermitage in Camden every November to shoot their course. It was our own pre-Thanksgiving tradition.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT