ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Yikes! More MAGA cult. The libs are controlling the weather! 😲

Well they created the Steele Dossier for this purpose, they likely also created COVID for this cause (check Moderna filings), they hit him with a bunch of bogus lawsuits to try to jail him, and they very well also tried to have him assassinated.....So there's that.

Flames - If I recall correctly, you were a Jan. 6 and election interference nut who couldn't stop posting about it years on end until evidence came out that dampened your spirit.

Where are your critical thinking skills? You copy and paste topics that you want to believe with little understand of the issue(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: hahnenkampf
Yikes! More MAGA cult. The libs are controlling the weather! 😲

Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government is controlling the weather" stuff over the past week. Especially as it relates to North Carolina.

I have not encountered or even heard anyone suggest that here on the ground in North Carolina today. I know it's out there in the fringes online. Obviously, some people are only throwing it out there for the clicks and to try to make money somehow but some people that aren't quite right in the head are attracted to this crazy junk.

I fear that this stuff is getting a bit out of hand in some small circles.

One very popular Facebook site that really does excellent private weather forecasting by a couple of highly trained meteorologists had to crack down on the crackpots this past week in a public way on their site.

Good.

Now that everybody agrees that it's crazy to suggest we can control the weather, we can take all those trillions the government spends on "climate change" and secure social security or give it back to the people who paid those taxes.

Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government is controlling the weather" stuff over the past week. Especially as it relates to North Carolina.

I have not encountered or even heard anyone suggest that here on the ground in North Carolina today. I know it's out there in the fringes online. Obviously, some people are only throwing it out there for the clicks and to try to make money somehow but some people that aren't quite right in the head are attracted to this crazy junk.

One very popular Facebook site that really does excellent private weather forecasting by a couple of highly trained meteorologists had to crack down on the crackpots this past week in a public way on their site.

Never discount anything!

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have created the COVID Virus" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have had operatives posing as Trump supporters" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this"The government might have blown up the Nordstream Pipeline" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have censored the Biden Laptop" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might be backing dangerous gender transition" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have blocking safe and effective medications" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have pushed a war for profit in Ukraine" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have killed JFK" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have been stuffing ballot boxes" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have used the legal system as a political weapon" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have been censoring everyday Americans" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have been hiding vaccine data and side effects info" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have intentionally opened up our borders" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have been flying illegals to swing states" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have created a fake Steele Dossier" stuff over the past week."

"Sadly, I've seen too much of this "The government might have had previous contact with a guy who tried to assassinate a President" stuff over the past week."

Reactions: ElectricalCock89

Never discount anything!

Except this is well known. Even your link from a site that promotes some really crazy stuff says it's "uncertain" it had any impact.

They dropped 200 lbs of dry ice to try to make the storm rain itself out (which is what seeding does with limited results). (It didn't work at all).

Today, it seems silly that they ever believed dropping 200lbs of anything would have made any difference to a hurricane.

One scientist claimed it made the hurricane turn (others thought that was self serving for the scientist at GE to state that given he was on the team that proposed and planned the seeding). The true cause was an upper level ridge that moved into place causing the storm to turn (something that modern weather technology often predicts. The scientists involved said steering a storm wasn't even something plausible for them.

It's nutty stuff.

Except this is well known. Even your link from a site that promotes some really crazy stuff says it's "uncertain" it had any impact.

They dropped 200 lbs of dry ice to try to make the storm rain itself out (which is what seeding does with limited results). (It didn't work at all).

Today, it seems silly that they ever believed dropping 200lbs of anything would have made any difference to a hurricane.

One scientist claimed it made the hurricane turn (others thought that was self serving for the scientist at GE to state that given he was on the team that proposed and planned the seeding). The true cause was an upper level ridge that moved into place causing the storm to turn (something that modern weather technology often predicts. The scientists involved said steering a storm wasn't even something plausible for them.

It's nutty stuff.

We've been through this routine many times. In fact, it's become a tradition of sorts.

Gomer, how many things have you called "Nutty Stuff" and "Conspiracy Theory" until you end up with egg all over your face?

Good.

Now that everybody agrees that it's crazy to suggest we can control the weather, we can take all those trillions the government spends on "climate change" and secure social security or give it back to the people who paid those taxes.

Weather - the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.:

Climate - the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period:

plus, we probably are going to need it for deficit reduction given Trump is promising about every tax elimination possible.

“As I pointed out last month, Trump is literally going to every single place he needs to win and saying ‘. . . and YOU and YOUR customers won’t have to pay taxes any more!'” wrote Cooke. “It’s utterly irresponsible.”

Weather - the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.:

Climate - the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period:

plus, we probably are going to need it for deficit reduction given Trump is promising about every tax elimination possible.

“As I pointed out last month, Trump is literally going to every single place he needs to win and saying ‘. . . and YOU and YOUR customers won’t have to pay taxes any more!'” wrote Cooke. “It’s utterly irresponsible.”

Reactions: PaleoCock

Cooke has quite the literary collection. :)
https://www.mediaite.com/tag/charles-c-w-cooke/

A study of 1.7 million kids.

None of them were at risk of COVID as found by several large population studies.

Heart-issues are only one of the problems they are having.

Well they created the Steele Dossier for this purpose, they likely also created COVID for this cause (check Moderna filings), they hit him with a bunch of bogus lawsuits to try to jail him, and they very well also tried to have him assassinated.....So there's that.

Flames - If I recall correctly, you were a Jan. 6 and election interference nut who couldn't stop posting about it years on end until evidence came out that dampened your spirit.

Where are your critical thinking skills? You copy and paste topics that you want to believe with little understand of the issue(s).

The appellate judges interrupted the New York attorney after just three seconds and battered her for the entire session. Even though most of the judges are liberal democrats (sorry for the redundancy), they understand the implications for all New York businesses if the judgment is upheld by them. They continually questioned whether there was any precedent for a trial, much less a conviction, for any business transaction where all parties were satisfied of the outcome of the contract. She tried to put forth cases but the judges shot down every one of them.

Reactions: Ward Jr

When you don't ship $200 Billion to Ukraine for a BS war and $100 Billion to house illegal immigrants you have the financial flexibility to reward American citizens. Why doesn't he discuss those items?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ward Jr

It's nutty stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT