ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Recruiting updates, good, bad, and I don’t know

Some of it old and some very inaccurate. Reese will commit to Maryland on November 2. Cardosa will be here with her mother and sister on 10/25. Miss St is out of scholarship. We are still in contention for Treasure Hunt. Tough battle with Kentucky and Baylor.

Some of it old and some very inaccurate. Reese will commit to Maryland on November 2. Cardosa will be here with her mother and sister on 10/25. Miss St is out of scholarship. We are still in contention for Treasure Hunt. Tough battle with Kentucky and Baylor.
One of the problems with having ten "five stars" on the roster is the promise of playing time. Very few players will average 30 minutes a game, and everyone wants to play.
Hot recruits don't want to sit; I think this was a problem we had immediately following Aja's class - with Wilson and Coates, it took a while for us to be attractive to bigs.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Thanks for the info....... please feel free to be proactive with your knowledge instead of sitting on it and then correcting me when I share new articles on the board. Hook a hoopster up.

Reactions: thisisnextyr
Thanks for the info....... please feel free to be proactive with your knowledge instead of sitting on it and then correcting me when I share new articles on the board. Hook a hoopster up.
Okay I'll try! Treasure Hunt in s visiting UK this weekend. This is big. I think they are our primary competition! Let's hope Snoop Dog crashes the party with his strippers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT