ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to our Baseball team

True. I like Veach but the guy gets a little too animated sometimes. I like the passion and I know we badly wanted that win but sometimes it's good to go back to the dugout about your business. Save it for after a win. He got that 8th inning third strikeout and was screaming and making hand gestures. I knew that would fire LSU up. Oh well. The fielding let him down too. Kennedy mistimed that fly out to left. And First baseman should have had that grounder up the line but instead we give up two runs.
Very poor baseball fundamentals. It’s like jumping in the air thinking you can block a Caitlin Clark 3-pointer only to have her dribble and drive for an easy layup while your a$$ is still in the air.

True. I like Veach but the guy gets a little too animated sometimes. I like the passion and I know we badly wanted that win but sometimes it's good to go back to the dugout about your business. Save it for after a win. He got that 8th inning third strikeout and was screaming and making hand gestures. I knew that would fire LSU up. Oh well. The fielding let him down too. Kennedy mistimed that fly out to left. And First baseman should have had that grounder up the line under his glove but instead we give up two runs.
Veach would have looked like a hero last night had Casa not pulled up on that grounder. It's a dang shame our pitchers dont get more help from if not the offense, the defense. They certainly need all the help they can get. BTW, I agree, I'd rather pitchers look business as usual. But yeah i'll cut him some slack.

Quick Question, hypothetically lets say SC does beat Kentucky, I KNOW I KNOW a reach (kingston is still coach) Does SC only have to beat LSU once to get to Championship?? or did i read it wrong?

Quick Question, hypothetically lets say SC does beat Kentucky, I KNOW I KNOW a reach (kingston is still coach) Does SC only have to beat LSU once to get to Championship?? or did i read it wrong?

Going to need to beat them twice to advance to the finals as LSU doesn't have a loss yet.

You guys are making some great observations, granted players are making or not making the plays, but there were a lot of red flags in that game last night that scream coaching! Pitzer standing in the middle of the diamond when he should have been backing up Messina and Veach coming in and throwing nothing but change-ups to a team like LSU just doesn't seem like a good approach to me, especially when his last outing he mixed it up so well and looked like the old Chris Veach!

LeCroy not in the lineup vs UK elimination game. Bottom looks like Reaves, Casa and Tippit. We really need some production there.

3-2 Gamecocks. Casas bomb. 429 ft. Longest hr of tournament so far. Hit it into trees

I dont think we've had a clean inning yet on defense and we are near the half way point in the game. We got to quit getting in our own way.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Good news, we’re still hitting, bad news, we’re still lob and making some careless fielding mistakes!

Dang. Casas hurt his hand during at bat. Guess it reacted to impact. Ball didn't hit him. Pulled from game. Lecroy comes into game to finish at bat. Bases loaded. Of course he strikes out.6-4

Maybe the tv crew ought to go back to the UK dugout and see how much fun they are having now.

Dang. Casas hurt his hand during at bat. Guess it reacted to impact. Ball didn't hit him. Pulled from game. Lecroy comes into game to finish at bat. Bases loaded. Of course he strikes out.6-4
That didn’t look good! Don’t think many feel this way right now, but he will be missed!

Reactions: sclawman77
Dumb idea to play without a fielder in right in a close game. Dang we can make some bad calls defensively

Three outs away from UK going home. Casa played a big roll in this win if we can hang on. Hope Becker is on fire

Should have already beaten them.
COD, Do you ever let up? According to you, they should have stayed at home and skipped the rest of the season!

I'm damn proud of these guys, not playing their best while eliminating two #1 seeds, they're not quitting and nobody wants to see us coming to their regional! Participation trophy accepted!

COD, Do you ever let up? According to you, they should have stayed at home and skipped the rest of the season!

I'm damn proud of these guys, not playing their best while eliminating two #1 seeds, they're not quitting and nobody wants to see us coming to their regional! Participation trophy accepted!
Why do you respond to my posts?? I sure wish you wouldn’t. You always attack me for any reason you can. Please don’t respond to my posts. You obviously disagree, everyone knows it, so keep it to yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT