ADVERTISEMENT

WBB

Playing in front of an almost full crowd and they are energetic. They seem to can't miss and our turnovers aren't helping.

Reactions: mavcock
Looks like a Missou repeat. No zone. LSU probably shooting 60%. Henderson and Cooke missing shots. 6 TO's already. 13-19 not them. They have some out, should not effect the game.

This is getting ugly quick. I might let someone else take over. I hate bad BB. Down 11. Virtually all lay ups or close shots. Won't play a zone.

Currently looks like the perfect storm for us with Boston in foul trouble. You have to think at some point the game will go our way .

Wow, I’m supposed to have the complete sports package on HULU. But it says this game isn’t available in my area (right here in Columbia) without add ons. Meh.

After Stanford, they seem to have turned into a average team. Still don't know why Dawn won't play zone.

Wow, I’m supposed to have the complete sports package on HULU. But it says this game isn’t available in my area (right here in Columbia) without add ons. Meh.
You have to watch it on the ESPN app. You can log onto your provider and watch. It may not be great to watch.

You can get the ESPN web site. It’s free on there. I’m watching it on the big screen via my apple tv box.

I'm not sure we win the SEC this year. Lack of outside shooting will hurt.
Not really the issue tonight since LSU doesn't play zone. We need to cut down on the turnovers. We are on track for 26.

The Feagin, Hall, Rivers minutes were good. We cut into the lead. Rivers actually gave Pointer some trouble. No one else on the team could.
Yeah I cringed at first with all the freshman but they held their own. Surprised that Littleton hasn't seen the floor.

Reactions: DarkCock
I would hate to lose to Mulkey in the first conference matchup. No excuses. Mizzou was decimated and beat us.

Also the commentators are trash. They pronounce players names wrong and they could attempt to be a little less bias

Reactions: nikolas22
Feagin provided good rebounding while she was in there - she actually leads the team with 4 boards. Cooke started 2-2 then went 0-4, then went 3-3 LAUGH OUT LOUD! Her nickname should be "Mercury"......

Saxton has 6 pts on 3-3 shooting. If opponents are going to ignore her on defense, the coaching staff HAS to figure out how to get her involved offensively. I mean, she's NOT being guarded, so she HAS to be able to hit undefended shots, right? Otherwise, much with the turnovers its a coaching fail......

And those turnovers. Our staff is NOT a good staff AT ALL with coaching our team how not to turn the ball over......

I'm not sure we win the SEC this year. Lack of outside shooting will hurt.
Lol…..You realize we are down two of our top seven and two very important big people. And we are winning this game. Littleton must be hurt because she, Cook and Henderson can hit threes. We are still the best team in the country and we are in a little lull because of all the absences. We have also played the toughest schedule in the country by far and are still number one in the nation. We will be fine

I get that. I also realize that Mizzou was decimated and beat us. I realize thlose 3 can all hit threes but they have to do it at times when our other strengths aren't working. I still believe we can win it all but the SEC is tough.

Do you use the screen name uscwatson when you post about football?
Nope. I am really not trying to be a debbie downer but I have high hopes for this team. I was not impressed with the way they played against Miss St. and this is not helping, despite all the missing peeps. Trying to balance realstic with actual. There are clear weaknesses on this team that are not gloing away without some work. Sue me for having higher standards for this team.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Good 3rd quarter for us up 47-44. Time to separate ourselves and keep the momentum for 10 more minutes.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Henderson is killing us with those off balance shots. She needs to pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT