ADVERTISEMENT

We Deserve Exactly What Happened

So many reasons for it to have never come down to that.
Blame it on whomever you want. Doesn't matter.
Coaching Bad.
Players Worse.
Go Vols.
2010-2011 era was a really good ride, but this baseball program is now relegated to mediocrity at best. It is what we deserve with the current AD in charge. Back to lovable losers!!

2010-2011 era was a really good ride, but this baseball program is now relegated to mediocrity at best. It is what we deserve with the current AD in charge. Back to lovable losers!!
Agree with everything you said except for the lovable part. Nobody loves a loser actually.

Reactions: cockofdawn
At this point I just hope the draft status of these players hasn't plummeted too far this past year. I have serious doubts we helped them any.

At least two entered the portal before the season was even over. And don’t say they didn’t contribute, looked to me only a couple contributed!!
We should be contributing to them by making them better ballplayers. We did not. I wish them all luck tho.

Hey like many said, "On Here", We won two SEC tourney games, Made the NCAA Tourney, Made the Tourney LAST Year!! YIPPEE YIPPEE give Kinston a Raise!! He is great. I said (INCORRECTLY) give him this year and if he doesnt make Omaha, then fire him,.. I was wrong, he should have been FIRED mid year!! I apologize to everyone for saying give him til the end of this year!! Had we fired him back in April or early May, this team may have made a SUPER>>> OH WELL..

Reactions: bucketdad
Hey like many said, "On Here", We won two SEC tourney games, Made the NCAA Tourney, Made the Tourney LAST Year!! YIPPEE YIPPEE give Kinston a Raise!! He is great. I said (INCORRECTLY) give him this year and if he doesnt make Omaha, then fire him,.. I was wrong, he should have been FIRED mid year!! I apologize to everyone for saying give him til the end of this year!! Had we fired him back in April or early May, this team may have made a SUPER>>> OH WELL..
Let us not forget we remain on the cheap thanks to the Muschamp deal and others that Tanner made. Tanner was not going to pay a buyout if it was due to fall soon... and it wasn't going to matter how far the wheels fell off the cart until then.

Let us not forget we remain on the cheap thanks to the Muschamp deal and others that Tanner made. Tanner was not going to pay a buyout if it was due to fall soon... and it wasn't going to matter how far the wheels fell off the cart until then.
I guess you are Right, I still am not sure he wants ANYONE to match what he did, Back To Back National Championships. He is getting PAID so he is happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT