ADVERTISEMENT

We have a game today & no one really cares....these are sad times for Carolina football.

I hope it puts down rain just in muschamp. I want him to be so miserable he taps out

I will be watching just to see the empty lost look in his eyes

You live in Virginia? If so where?

I am retired and living in Pelzer, SC, now. I lived in Springfield, Fairfax Station, and Falls Church. Worked at MITRE Corp. and supported many of the TLAs. Work part time as a math tutor at Greenville Tech.

How about you?

I guess VA can stand for very accomplished?

Reactions: DrMickey
I am retired and living in Pelzer, SC, now. I lived in Springfield, Fairfax Station, and Falls Church. Worked at MITRE Corp. and supported many of the TLAs. Work part time as a math tutor at Greenville Tech.

How about you?

I guess VA can stand for very accomplished?
I grew up in Greenville but married a Lady from Virginia. We live in Roanoke area. Looking forward to moving down south when I retire as well.

Oh I think everybody cares. Many care for different reasons. And think it is probably split right down the middle. Half hoping for an upset and a victory. Other half probably hoping for another bad performance to throw more fuel on the fire in regards to getting rid of Muschamp. But make no mistake, everybody cares

Reactions: Expro19
All games we were suppose to lose we played well , bama -uga-florida. Not saying we are goin to win but wouldn’t be surprised if we play pretty good tonight.

Reactions: JOEFANATIC
I actually don’t care. I may not even watch the game. I hear there is a bare knuckle boxing pay per view on tonight for $29.99, I’m leaning towards that.

The only thing left to salvage out of this dumpster fire is the highly improbable: upsetting Clem’s Son and ruining their playoff chances.

What happens today is of no consequence. We aren’t in the hunt for the division and we aren’t going bowling. In other words, it’s basketball season.

This is where we're at as a program. I knew this was going to be a difficult year but at a minimum this team should have 6 wins right now. The UNC and App st. Losses are unacceptable. This however is Muschamp football. He's had these results for over 8 years now as a HC. It's not going to magically change. He's proven he gets these type of results with top 10 recruiting like at UF and fringe top 20 recruiting here at SC.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
....soon to be 0-6 against A&M.

Not going to the game, not watching, cannot bear to watch the play calling and the same old same old story. Run behind the left guard, run behind the right guard, run up the middle and get stuffed every time! This offense is pathetic and I put the blame squarely on Muss. He is control freak.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Oh I think everybody cares. Many care for different reasons. And think it is probably split right down the middle. Half hoping for an upset and a victory. Other half probably hoping for another bad performance to throw more fuel on the fire in regards to getting rid of Muschamp. But make no mistake, everybody cares
Those that hope for a loss are Taters.

Reactions: pisgah
I am not ashamed to admit it. I am a USC alum and I do not care. Don’t know what time they play. Don’t care. Hope they win though.

I never want my Gamecocks to lose. When they lose because of this poor pathetic coaching it makes it even worse.

The loss to App State was unforgivable. Two more losses will make it beyond worse!

Last edited:
I actually don’t care. I may not even watch the game. I hear there is a bare knuckle boxing pay per view on tonight for $29.99, I’m leaning towards that.

The only thing left to salvage out of this dumpster fire is the highly improbable: upsetting Clem’s Son and ruining their playoff chances.

What happens today is of no consequence. We aren’t in the hunt for the division and we aren’t going bowling. In other words, it’s basketball season.

Or you could save the 29.99 and just watch the next Steelers Browns game !!

We get it. Many peeps on this site don’t go to games and don’t put in effort to watch the games. It says more about this site then Carolina football fans. Many internet trolls have found a home at fgf. It’s a perfect storm for house taters and basement dwellers.

I’ll reluctantly watch, but my main motivation is to watch the freshmen. That being said, it wouldn’t surprise me to see some transfer at the end of the year.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
It's actually a good thing that this game is on the road. The team is bad and the weather is cold and windy, and the fanbase is disaffected. Perfect set-up for a road game. God bless the guys as they play. I wish them well,

I'll watch, and because I'm gullible according to my wife, I still have hope that a miracle can happen and we win the next two games. Then next year we go 10-2.
I know. I know. I just can't help myself.
we’re in the same boat! too bad there’s only one paddle!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT