ADVERTISEMENT

We have so many problems it's hard to figure out where to begin

im done trying to figure it out.......it is what it is, whatever that is

two things for sure.....it needs to be NUNEZ THE REST OF THE WAY (sorry Perry, nothing personal)....and Whammie needs to go to the press box....
I like what I saw out of Nunez. He gives the offense a fighting chance and is a dual threat to run and/or throw. The defense is worse than I imagined. I expected more out of the linebacking core but realize they went up against one of the best running back corps in college football. The DLIne has GOT to find a way to get pressure on the QB. No way should Lambert be setting completion records for FBS and have like 20 straight completions or whatever. DB's need to play the ball better and not the receiver. Too many penalties. There really was not much good to say about last night. We were beaten in every facet of the game. Again, maybe what we got out of this was a QB in Nunez that can play moving forward. All is not lost but we need to retool this team badly in the future. I look at what Ole Miss did last night on the road and realize just how far away we are from being a good program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT