ADVERTISEMENT

We have the top College Football social media group

"This is our Natty."
*quietly sits in the corner in shame*
tball2.jpg

J/K - Congrats to our social media team. They really do a great job. Glad to see them getting recognized for their efforts.

There is nothing special about any "Natty". That aside, we probably lead the nation in conspiracy theorists also.

Thanks for sharing. I was not aware that our team was so highly thought of. I checked out the Gamecocks FB account and was absolutely blown away by the graphic designs and short films that were put together. We really do have a top notch staff that does an excellent job showcasing the university, coaches, players, etc...! Keep it up!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Thanks for sharing. I was not aware that our team was so highly thought of. I checked out the Gamecocks FB account and was absolutely blown away by the graphic designs and short films that were put together. We really do have a top notch staff that does an excellent job showcasing the university, coaches, players, etc...! Keep it up!
Thanks, I knew we were 10th last year and ran across the article and saw we were 1st. It was time to brag some. I really expected that many knew.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT