ADVERTISEMENT

We have three birthdays today! (Nov. 28)

B

Brian Shoemaker

Happy Birthday!

@67gamecock

@Gamecock58

@wpetzold

------------
We are working on a new feature. If you're comfortable doing so, please go to your profile and update your birthday. In the simplest of terms, we'll publicly wish you (just your username) a happy birthday. If you're not comfortable doing so, I totally understand. Either way, thank you for being a member of Gamecock Central.

Happy Birthday!

@67gamecock

@Gamecock58

@wpetzold

------------
We are working on a new feature. If you're comfortable doing so, please go to your profile and update your birthday. In the simplest of terms, we'll publicly wish you (just your username) a happy birthday. If you're not comfortable doing so, I totally understand. Either way, thank you for being a member of Gamecock Central.

Happy birthday fellow cocks! I always try to figure out the meaning of the handles. I’m guessing that 58 is the year of birth (same as mine) and also 67. But I can’t decipher wpetzold, unless maybe something to do with an old pet? At any rate, happy birthday Cocks!

Happy birthday fellow cocks! I always try to figure out the meaning of the handles. I’m guessing that 58 is the year of birth (same as mine) and also 67. But I can’t decipher wpetzold, unless maybe something to do with an old pet? At any rate, happy birthday Cocks!

I think 67gamecock is the year when he finished Carolina.

Reactions: 67gamecock
Thanks, guys, Yep! 1967 is the year I graduated from USC. We were supposed to be the last class to graduate on the Horseshoe, but it rained the night before and the ceremonies were switched to the Township Auditorium. You won't believe this, but despite it being 50 years, I can still recall many small details of that day.

CAROLINA! FOREVER!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT