ADVERTISEMENT

WE LIKE MAIK......WE LIKE MAIK.......WE LIKE MAIK

JGH 35

Oct 22, 2013
New BB cheer for the Gamecocks. Gotta love Maik Kotsar. He plays hard and is a very tough scappy defender. "He ain't affeared of nbody." He attacks the basket with abandon and just needs to do it more. Both he and Silva either he score or get fouled.

Reactions: coolcock2001
He's a runaway train for sure....he was off the rails much of the first of the year but he's playing with a little more control lately and its been paying off.
Good talent though that will keep getting better this season and the next 2

Reactions: guru_tc
I do like Kotsar. He hasn’t been as solid and consistent as I had hoped he would be this year, but Frank likes him...and that tells me Kotsar works hard. So, he will keep getting better.

Curious, but when you think of THE Kotsar highlight, what is it? I’m guessing most of us have the same one...the foul-line jumper to put us up 4 on Florida with just under 2 minutes until the Final Four.

Kid has shown great improvement. Ceiling isn’t as high as Silva or anything, but he will be good the next few years. He’s much smoother with the ball and around the basket this year and I think he’ll only continue to get better

I do like Kotsar. He hasn’t been as solid and consistent as I had hoped he would be this year, but Frank likes him...and that tells me Kotsar works hard. So, he will keep getting better.

Curious, but when you think of THE Kotsar highlight, what is it? I’m guessing most of us have the same one...the foul-line jumper to put us up 4 on Florida with just under 2 minutes until the Final Four.
Bingo! That is the one!

Only thing standing between him and being a near superstar is his shooting. He has great footwork and can create good shots, half hooks and other shots around the rim, he just hasn't started hitting them consistently. So many times he has worked his way into a great scoring position, doing all the hard work but only to miss. Once he can start finishing better and hitting the 10 to 15 foot baseline shot he could be as good as anyone in the league. He already is defensively.

I expect he will because he works really hard with a great attitude. He already has started shooting free throws better, remembering him going 4/4 down the stretch against KY

Reactions: TriumphCock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT