ADVERTISEMENT

We should all submit a letter to Dan R. to explain the Ostarine

Clemson claims they’re “transparent” when they don’t release any info besides fan mail conspiracy theories. The Post and Courier asked for all communications between Dabo, Clement and some others. Clemson didn’t release any of that because they’re a dirty program.

Here’s my best clempson conspiracy theory.

I think them clempson boys were working at the homeless shelter one Saturday before a game, and got accidentally injected with PEDs.

But seriously, my favorite Clemson fan mail conspiracy is the one where the lunch lady hates the players and contaminates their food with a performance enhancing research chemical.

Something happened up there five years ago.

Reactions: 92Pony
What a farce, I guess there are no serious investigative reporters in the Great State of SC willing to dig into this scandal? Does the press also get bag money from taters?

The most remarkable thing about his is how much some of our fans are worried about it. Not even the national media is beating them up over this. I myself don't even care.
No one but about the same 10 people on here even care anymore. Its ostarine, not trenbolone.

No one but about the same 10 people on here even care anymore. Its ostarine, not trenbolone.
I personally don't care if it's Clemson, USC or whoever, but purposely taking any bannedsubstance that can give you a competitive advantage shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm not sure how sweeping it under the rug due to others not caring is beneficial. If anything it just enables more cheating.

The most remarkable thing about his is how much some of our fans are worried about it. Not even the national media is beating them up over this. I myself don't even care.
Yeah. Because ignoring a cancer makes it go away.

The worst thing that could happen is Johnny Swofford’s boys cheated at levels (for years) that even made Clemson say “DAMN!” Of course, when all was said and done the nothing everyone knew would happen happened, and we caught more $&#% for the Whitney. But anyway, around the same time, Clemmons obviously had something going on, 6-7 season, crap bowl, fan base headed south, here comes Sammy Watkins. Now, there’s no way John Boy can let anything be done to Clemson. Too much money at stake, and ironically because of UNC, if I were Clemson, and the NCAA began to even start to look my way, I’d tell them to FFFFFFF the hell off. Same goes for us if we decide to play the game. You do nothing if significance to UNC, you are a toothless bunch of hypocrites. Get away from my program.

And yes, some Clemsin student athletes have drug (and armed robbery with much cash) problems. That Lakip kid loved some snow. Remember the articles about Saint Dabo the First showing grace to him (and some other guy or 2) I don’t care at all to look up, by sending them home? They have drug issues, Amon has/had drug issues, that is not a thing you need in your life at 21/22 or ever really, and is much bigger than football, but let’s not hurt the program.

Did I read that Dabo didn’t have any text or emails about the subject ???

Here’s your sign. Guilty

Its simple. The players thought they were getting a Fanta Orange out of the Coke machine but got a can of Orange Osterine instead :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT