ADVERTISEMENT

We Should Feel Better About Beamer

Bud Wiser

Aug 14, 2021
I know Saturday was ugly, but we exceeded expectations from a win / loss perspective and our team certainly improved from a character standpoint. But what should make us feel better is the legitimacy of the fact that, though he may not be the top candidate, Oklahoma has him on the list. That and the fact that writers aren’t shocked by it. It’s obvious those who are around him like him and think he has potential.

In hindsight, it's about what we should expect. A season of some unexpected highs and unexpected lows. It was uneven and ugly. But, bottom line, Beamer scraped together 6 wins with a grad assistant-turned-QB who washed out at FCS, a second year QB with a bum knee and an FCS transfer QB.

jesus....Oklahoma doesn' t have Beamer on any list. Just like VT didn't have him on a "list". They had their eye on who they wanted...a long tenured Coordinator who has proven himself at multiple P5 jobs and in tough situations.

jesus....Oklahoma doesn' t have Beamer on any list. Just like VT didn't have him on a "list". They had their eye on who they wanted...a long tenured Coordinator who has proven himself at multiple P5 jobs and in tough situations.
These folks are so damn gullible man. Oklahoma is a traditional powerhouse. I honestly think if Saban left this year and some journalist said Beamer would be on his list they would say Bama was looking at Beamer. Blows my mind how folks brains are mush. I think they hear crickets in their heads.

I guess you’re talking about Brent Venerables, don’t understand why you’re so reluctant to call him by name. I hope they do take Venerables, it’ll hurt Clemson and set Oklahoma back 5 years. This guy that can’t control himself on the sidelines, he’ll be the worst game day coach in the history of the SEC , that’s including Mushchamp.

Reactions: reeves819
Are you certain Shane isn't a "prime candidate" ? I'm in danger of being disillusioned.

• Haha
Reactions: uscwatson21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT