ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Parlay

Aug 16, 2016
The time of college football is almost upon us, folks! Very excited for the games, but also for the betting.....

I put in a four game parlay for UGA, LSU, WVU, and TAMU to cover their respective spreads.

Any one want to give their thoughts on that or any other bets they are putting down this week?

Sorry if this is against board policy.

Go Cocks.

The time of college football is almost upon us, folks! Very excited for the games, but also for the betting.....

I put in a four game parlay for UGA, LSU, WVU, and TAMU to cover their respective spreads.

Any one want to give their thoughts on that or any other bets they are putting down this week?

Go Cocks.
You only did a 4on4 parlay?

Go Cocks.
To heavy betting on a league man. I love the sec but I'd rather spread it out some. Bama is a lock to cover though.

Go Cocks.
Can't believe you're not picking Clemson. They've already been crowned champs you know.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2

Go Cocks.

Why waste your money. Do as I do and bet your house and I own my house on gamecocks vs vandy!!!

I'd also take Bowling Green +28 if I were you, Amigo. I love the SEC in week 1 with the exception of Mizzou. I think they get bent over a barrel against WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT