ADVERTISEMENT

Well Well, Danny Ford Growing Weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this is TRUMPS LAW AND ORDER 'MURICA. Corporate greed = good. Natural plants = bad. See: Beauregard Sessions comments on the matter...
Feds will never be able to undermine the will of the people no matter who is in office. We just have to remind them from time to time who they work for. How long did prohibition last?
You're right about Sessions tho. I believe he was chosen AG for his ignorance and the poor b@$+@&d is too stoopid to realize it.
But enough with the pol talk. I can't wait to hear "we done smoked it" or "there some in my front pocket" again with DaBlo passing out 1 game suspensions. But not for the next game if it's a yuge one...gotta save that for WF, BC, UVA, etc. I hope their whole team is blazing tonight and every night in the offseason!

Feds will never be able to undermine the will of the people no matter who is in office. We just have to remind them from time to time who they work for. How long did prohibition last?
You're right about Sessions tho. I believe he was chosen AG for his ignorance and the poor b@$+@&d is too stoopid to realize it.
But enough with the pol talk. I can't wait to hear "we done smoked it" or "there some in my front pocket" again with DaBlo passing out 1 game suspensions. But not for the next game if it's a yuge one...gotta save that for WF, BC, UVA, etc. I hope their whole team is blazing tonight and every night in the offseason!
Like that time Sammy Watkins was suspended for the opener against Auburn? And that time Deon Cain was suspended for both playoff games and Saban played both of his guys who had the exact same violation? I know you’re kidding though, but it worked. Ya got a rise outta me.

Well, hemp isn't not "weed," but good.
"Isn't not 'weed'"? Now that there's some evidence of marijuana use in the past.

I don't understand the idea of liberalizing or legalizing marijuana usage when our biggest public health crisis today is opioids. Sure, lots of old stoners will claim that they never proceeded past marijuana, but with this new stuff, it only takes a little bit and you're hooked.

"Isn't not 'weed'"? Now that there's some evidence of marijuana use in the past.

I don't understand the idea of liberalizing or legalizing marijuana usage when our biggest public health crisis today is opioids. Sure, lots of old stoners will claim that they never proceeded past marijuana, but with this new stuff, it only takes a little bit and you're hooked.
Hooked on what? Marijuana? That’s simply not true.

Sorry for teh typo. I was high on grass when I penned that gem.

Figured if any former tater coach would do it then it would be Tommy Bowden.

Then again I’m sure he would underperform to expectations

You're suggesting he change his opinions based on fgf likes? Okie dokie.
Nope sure don't think he should change anything based on FGF. Just reminding him he is on FGF and not msnbc or CNN and most here don't appreciate his venom towards the country/President. Weed was illegal way before Trump showed up.

Make The War On Drugs Great Again

#MTWODGA

Sessions-dopey.jpg

[QUOTE
76gintcock
I don't understand the idea of liberalizing or legalizing marijuana usage when our biggest public health crisis today is opioids. Sure, lots of old stoners will claim that they never proceeded past marijuana, but with this new stuff, it only takes a little bit and you're hooked.[/QUOTE]

Hasn't anyone ever told you that No One would know how ignorant you are if YOU didn't post your thoughts on this forum???

F-ing Idiot

Last edited:
You dope. I wasn't talking about pot. I was talking about opioids. Does something impair your ability to understand English?
Multiple different people misunderstood what you were trying to say, so the problem more than likely lies in how you wrote your post. But I agree, as a parent, there isn't anything that scares me more than the fact that opioids stronger than heroin are sitting in half the medicine cabinets in my neighborhood, endorsed by medical professionals and pharmaceutical companies.

I don’t understand how anyone could put marijuana and opioids on the same playing field. You might as well compare baseball to water polo. Opioids are highly addictive. Marijuana is not. Opioids will kill you if you quit them cold turkey if you are a severe junkie. Maruijauna will do nothing to you if you quote it cold turkey, even if you smoke an ounce a day.

Absolutely clueless you are! Good grief!

Reactions: howard13
[QUOTE
76gintcock

Hasn't anyone ever told you that No One would know how ignorant you are if YOU didn't post your thoughts on this forum???

F-ing Idiot[/QUOTE]
Most opioid addicts these days got hooked from having chronic pain and their doctor wouldn't continue prescribing pain pills forever. Thus, they turn to the black market. The image of the dirty junkies in Panic In Needle Park is mostly incorrect. Marijuana is a good non-addictive medicine for pain management and nausea. My bro-in-law uses it to alleviate chronic back pain without the use of addictive pain meds.

Reactions: brianlafe
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT