ADVERTISEMENT

We're #3?

They were were highly regarded when we played them in 2013 and I think we hung 70 points on them that year.
That was when they were in the FCS, they moved to the Sun Belt a few years ago and will probably be in the top 25 next week after beating #21 Louisiana. We haven't gotten close to the top 25 in years.

That was when they were in the FCS, they moved to the Sun Belt a few years ago and will probably be in the top 25 next week after beating #21 Louisiana. We haven't gotten close to the top 25 in years.
So, you must think they could beat UT, UF and Vandy ?

I verified this with a quick Google search and also learned that during Muschamps tenure here, we've only been ranked once, 24th. 🤢
And that was before we got destroyed to UGA at home, honestly the only big home win we have had during muschamp's tenure here was Tennessee in 2016 and beating an unranked Florida team in 2017.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
It looks like BSPN is just going off their record (3-0) vs ours (1-2). Strength of schedule much?

I don't remember them being that highly regarded. I do remember us being better in certain areas than we are now.
Yeah, they were one of the favorites to win the FCS championship that year. There were even some that viewed that game as a trap game for us while we rested some starters and looked ahead to Clemson. Of course, that ended up being the biggest blowout of the Spurrier era over an FCS team.

Reactions: king ward
Would Carolina beat CCU? Yall say they would but how did it go vs a FCS Citadel team or even last year vs App State? Chadwell is a pretty good coach.

CCU is on the move up folks. It is a much more popular place for kids now days. Carolina has SEC money, but we have seen programs like Southern Miss and CUSA Louisville give their SEC teams trouble in the past

Little doubt we are significantly better than Coastal.

However, this obviously speaks to national perception of the program in Year 5.

Can't keep a lid on our slide any longer. Need to do something about it either on or off the field.

I do prefer their campus over ours & Pickens & the fishing & golf options are better too
What?! Well if you need directions it's north til you smell it and west til you step in it. The cow dung and sheep to student ratios are definitely better there, to go with jailhouse orange fashionistas galore.

Good Lort. 2013 was just about the best Gamecock team in our history, and if JD wasn’t protecting his stock, and we don’t dick around with sorry a$$ Rocky Top, we are in Atlanta and then Pasadena because I’m 100% more sure that we finally take Auburn that year than I am right now that we could beat either Coastal or ULL in 2020. There has been nothing the past 2 years (except for UGA I suppose) to indicate otherwise. Yes. we have some talent off the charts, but a pedestrian staff, no identity in any phase of the game, and no one seems to be having any fun.

I know a lot of fans aren’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT