ADVERTISEMENT

were is my emotional support animal??...

CockofEarle

Jan 18, 1999
Greenville, SC
as much as i'd like 2 bring uga w/ me on the next flight they wont let me bring a fightin' cock...seems he jumped a blue tic hound last time @ seat 24b:-(......."its a natural instinct" i pleaded.

know ub wonderin' how this was rooster related

discuss amongst yerselves

now yer 2fer.............they've not only shut down the gvy but locker room has fallen..............think they b related?

as much as i'd like 2 bring uga w/ me on the next flight they wont let me bring a fightin' cock...seems he jumped a blue tic hound last time @ seat 24b:-(......."its a natural instinct" i pleaded.

now yer 2fer.............they've not only shut down the gvy but locker room has fallen..............think they b related?
I wonder if say I had a pet, I mean "emotional support", chicken with a little support animal vest on, if there's any airline that would allow me and my support chicken on the plane.

UPDATE:
Apparently that proverbial mountain has already been climbed...
Screen-Shot-2017-03-19-at-4.56.13-PM-640x642.png

http://www.civilbeat.org/2017/03/de...port-chickens-are-ruffling-feathers/?mobile=1

Last edited:
Companies may allow other service animals, but it;s my understanding the only service animals recognized under the ADA are dogs and mini-horses.

If your emotional support animal is a gamecock, you will get no emotional support. Just a fact of life.

A "were" as in werewolf?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT