ADVERTISEMENT

What about Billy napier for offensive coordinator?

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
I know, I know, former Clemson guy that Dabo caned but he worked under Saban, is one of the best recruiters out there and was offensive coordinator for Arizona State this past year and they scored over 40 pts a game in at least 8 of their games. You know he would want to come here and run it up on Dabo and may even have dirt that can b used to our advantage.

Just saying, worth a look.
Other possible coaches, Rhett lashlee, Kendall Briles, Bring GA Mangus back. I have heard Josh Henson but dont know much about him. Just please, no one that runs up middle all game and someone who can DEVELOP!!!!

2d1652e9b66e8d6dace9dc787361ee05--funny-celebrities-new-orleans.jpg

I know, I know, former Clemson guy that Dabo caned but he worked under Saban, is one of the best recruiters out there and was offensive coordinator for Arizona State this past year and they scored over 40 pts a game in at least 8 of their games. You know he would want to come here and run it up on Dabo and may even have dirt that can b used to our advantage.

Just saying, worth a look.
Other possible coaches, Rhett lashlee, Kendall Briles, Bring GA Mangus back. I have heard Josh Henson but dont know much about him. Just please, no one that runs up middle all game and someone who can DEVELOP!!!!
Hell no!

Napier was run out of town for poor performance. Do you WANT a guy fired for not doing a good job?

He did a good job last year. Same while he was at Bama. I'm not advocating for him, but good coaches get fired. It happens. Kevin Steele seems to be doing OK right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT