ADVERTISEMENT

What band have you seen the most times live

At one point in my life I had been to three country concerts in my life and Dierks Bentley was at all of them. It was completely unintentional.

It started with Tiger Burn freshman year.

• Haha
Reactions: coolcock2001
Seen the Allman Brothers 7 times and Santana 4 . Every show was killer except for a show back in the 90s where Dickie and Gregg were both trashed . Who ya got ?? The local cover band down at the VFW or country club doesn’t count

I can’t recall 😉......”I gave up cigarettes, but I didn’t give up smoking’ “

Good question! Dylan, Bruce, the Bros?.........$4 at McAllister auditorium (place was built for sound, not anything else!).....

Reactions: cockthehammer#
Seen the Allman Brothers 7 times and Santana 4 . Every show was killer except for a show back in the 90s where Dickie and Gregg were both trashed . Who ya got ?? The local cover band down at the VFW or country club doesn’t count
Kiss was my first concert in 77 I think. Molly Hatchet 12 times, Bob Seger 3, .38 Special 3, missed the original Lynyrd Skynyrd in Greenville (parents said NO) saw the survivors 3 or 4 times. Stevie Nicks 2, Heart 2 Journey 1, Brad paisley Carrie underwood three or four times in the last few years.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Good question! Dylan, the Bros?.........

Kiss was my first concert in 77 I think. Molly Hatchet 12 times, Bob Seger 3, .38 Special 3, missed the original Lynyrd Skynyrd in Greenville (parents said NO) saw the survivors 3 or 4 times. Stevie Nicks 2, Heart 2 Journey 1, Brad paisley Carrie underwood three or four times in the last few years.

Dang the last Greenville show was the last show before the crash . That would have definitely been a story for the ages

Good question! Dylan, Bruce, the Bros?.........$4 at McAllister auditorium (place was built for sound, not anything else!).....

Dang what a cool picture, I wonder what the sunburst is worth now . 59’ owned by Skydog .... its gotta be ridiculous

Reactions: redrogers
you probably left out Nantucket. Hell they opened for everybody.

PS I was at last Skynyrd concert at the big brown box. Saw Ronnie Van Zandt opening for Bob Seger. Saw Tucker alot because I had a friend data Toy. Saw Aaron Tippin a ton when he was Tip and Darby Hill and Played at the top of the hill, Saw Alabama many weekend's at Chief's on Piedmont hwy. Of course, they were "Wild Country" then. Man, we had some cool music

Last edited:
I always wanted to see them and Maiden but never got around to it. And Maiden used to have some CHEAP shows, by comparison.

I’ve never seen Maiden but want to. Priest was about to have their 50th anniversary tour but the rona canceled it.
I also want to see Metallica.

Reactions: TheReelEss
JJ Grey and Mofro 5-6, Infamous Stringdusters 5-6, Del McCourey Band 5!

I have seen Tool 5-6 times, Ramones 3 times, Pearl Jam 3 times, Alice In Chains 3 times, to many to count twice and one time. Probably 250-300 shows through the years. Hard rock, alt, classic rock, new wave, punk, rap, hardcore, heavy metal, pop, only thing I don’t care for is country

Reactions: caughtlookin
George Strait and the Ace in the Hole gang. Five times in five different cities. Alison Krause and Union Station — four times in four different cities.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
For me gotta be a tossup between KISS and Journey. I saw KISS 4 or 5 times. Same for Journey. I only got to see Journey once with Steve Perry. Every other show has been with current lead, Arnel Pineda.

George Strait and the Ace in the Hole gang. Five times in five different cities. Alison Krause and Union Station — four times in four different cities.

George Strait as well. Many times. Williams Brice, Dump Valley, Charleston Coliseum, Colonial Life Arena, Gwinett and the old Charlotte Coliseum. The Charlotte one I was completely soaked and late thanks to the Georgia weather delay.

Reactions: hahnenkampf
Widespread Panic somewhere in the 40s range.
Allman Brothers probably upper 20s maybe 30 something.
Grateful Dead 14 times.

Reactions: USCWSPfan23
Hootie and Blowfish the most. Well maybe Edwin more than Hootie. I did see Outkast several times as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT