ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of reaction will they get @ Doug Kingsmore stadium in '23?

No one will be fearing USC baseball next year. Its gonna be another season worse than the previous and gonna miss the post season again...Hopefully Kingston's last stand..

No one will be fearing USC baseball next year. Its gonna be another season worse than the previous and gonna miss the post season again...Hopefully Kingston's last stand..
South Carolina should be one of the top pitching teams in the conference next season.

Please explain how in detail. I don't know what others have in the SEC.
Thanks in advance!
Not comparing to other conference teams, but I just have a feeling that Hall and Sanders can give the team a solid six to eight innings of pitching. If Bosnic comes back healthy could be used also as a weekend starter. Austin (2022 Collegiate Baseball Freshman All-American) looked impressive at times, and I think he has the potential to be a weekend starter. Thomas can give a few innings of pitching when needed and Becker can provide a few innings of relief also. Finding a few solid closers is the only concern as far as pitching.

As stated earlier this is not a comparison of the other teams just a feeling that I after watching this last season.

Reactions: Jbouton2
Not comparing to other conference teams, but I just have a feeling that Hall and Sanders can give the team a solid six to eight innings of pitching. If Bosnic comes back healthy could be used also as a weekend starter. Austin (2022 Collegiate Baseball Freshman All-American) looked impressive at times, and I think he has the potential to be a weekend starter. Thomas can give a few innings of pitching when needed and Becker can provide a few innings of relief also. Finding a few solid closers is the only concern as far as pitching.

As stated earlier this is not a comparison of the other teams just a feeling that I after watching this last season.
And Mahoney should be back full throttle, he looked sharp as a freshman before his injury.

Everybody is supposed to come back. I get it. But has nobody else noticed that during Kingston's tenure that pitching always seems to be hurt somewhere along the way? I figure it is more bad luck than methods, but baf luck doesn't win. And even if we get the greatest pitching in America, you have to score to win. And that has often been a difficult task under Kingston

Everybody is supposed to come back. I get it. But has nobody else noticed that during Kingston's tenure that pitching always seems to be hurt somewhere along the way? I figure it is more bad luck than methods, but baf luck doesn't win. And even if we get the greatest pitching in America, you have to score to win. And that has often been a difficult task under Kingston
We have had some tough luck. But. Pitching hasn’t been that bad. Productive offense has been abysmal

Reactions: bucketdad
All you got was some of the worst hitting players of all time. Hard to believe that Kingston has spots for players of this caliber . They were abysmal at the plate last year and Brewer was even worse in the field ! A once proud program like USC should not be settling for this .

Reactions: GCDC1959

All you got was some of the worst hitting players of all time. Hard to believe that Kingston has spots for players of this caliber . They were abysmal at the plate last year and Brewer was even worse in the field ! A once proud program like USC should not be settling for this .
Agree. Clemson is basically clearing space. Kingston is on the clock…I guess, but you never know what Ray is thinking.🤔

I get the feeling that Kingston is more about what guys can do for the program instead of what the program can do for his guys. I've always felt if you take care of the latter (development and/or maintenance) the former will take care of itself. I just havent seen that as the case here in a very long time. To be honest, if these guy wanted to become better ball players, I'm not sure why they came here. Good luck to them though. I hope they do well.

Most players coming back. French was a needed pick- up
Just to let y’all know what ur getting in French- he’s excellent behind the plate, his hitting just took a nosedive last season. We were really excited after his freshman season- so if he can get his bat going again, u guys will be happy u got him. Now the one we didn’t want to leave was the pitcher Ricky Williams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT