ADVERTISEMENT

What Muschamp said on South Carolina's QB battle

Sad state of affairs. The season is about to start and they have no idea who the starter is? Different OC, same old problem.

You bring is new OC and he has his favorite.

It kind of tells you something that Hill has 4 dadgum years in Bobo's system but hasn't been able to separate himself from Ryan yet.

Reactions: cadcock
Sad state of affairs. The season is about to start and they have no idea who the starter is? Different OC, same old problem.

You bring is new OC and he has his favorite.
Many programs even in better shape than ours have QB battles through camp and announce starter just before season begins
But good try at insulting our program and staff

Ryan was not ready to start in the SEC last year. He was put in a bad situation and he did the best he could. Injuries slowed him down but I don’t think he could’ve done much better. With that being said; he does have a years experience in a power five conference. And his teammates know him and trust him, and that should be taking into consideration. But we can’t ignore the fact that we have a new “offensive coordinator“ whose gonna have a say with how “things play out.’ And he should, cause he’s the one whose got to answer for the offensive production on that side of the ball.
Yes. I remember before Connor Shaw’s last season fans saying he shouldn’t be the starter lmao. I’m sure they wouldn’t admit it now but you read it here and heard in on call in shows We have saw no practices. We have to trust the coaches

Reactions: Brace1
Unfortunately if our Oline is not substantial better (insert The Rock quote) “It doesn’t matter.”

Reactions: Dizzy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT