ADVERTISEMENT

What time does Clemson play Friday

uscgrad1991

Oct 3, 2006
When Florida state lost, they said they got the Super regionals. I can’t find them nowhere listed. they’re supposed to be playing Friday or Saturday. They are the greatest team in history. Ray was wrong to even think of not giving them a free pass straight to Omaha. After all they have Omaha on their hats. I will even give them a cheer “they are the greatest”. Now I feel like throwing up.

When Florida state lost, they said they got the Super regionals. I can’t find them nowhere listed. they’re supposed to be playing Friday or Saturday. They are the greatest team in history. Ray was wrong to even think of not giving them a free pass straight to Omaha. After all they have Omaha on their hats. I will even give them a cheer “they are the greatest”. Now I feel like throwing up.

The clems**ts will be playing with their remotes when we are playing on Saturday.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

I will definitely be pulling for them.....since they are from SC and all:D

Reactions: section907
It must be Saturday, as they aren`t listed on Friday`s schedule. They said they would play the winner of the FSU Regional, so I guess they must be playing Mississippi State.
Strange - I haven`t heard much talk about that matchup for some reason.

I will definitely be pulling for them.....since they are from SC and all:D
giphy.gif

Finally just found them on watch ESPN app. Replay vandy Clemson same result though:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT