ADVERTISEMENT

What will the NCAA do ? Link

NCAA is actually run by a secret board of 2 people a guy named Jerry and George, they had a lunch meeting the other day about this and I got footage of what they will do. FBI did something so they can do nothing

HairyGiftedCanine-size_restricted.gif

The NCAA is letting the FBI do all their work for them. When it's all over, the NCAA gets all the documents courtesy of FOIA, and goes after a few cherry picked teams, not named UNC and Duke.
ZACTLY!!

I disagree..The NCAA is part of the problem and they don't want to know about what their basketball Money Programs ie UNC,Duke and Kansas are up too. Rolls their stomach like eating bad Sushi. They will only act on something if their is proof against the Big Schools. The NCAA is more corrupt than Political Parties.

What it would take is a coach from a major program to come out fuming, demanding more, and leading the way for these programs to be investigated (I mean really raising hell about it). I think the issue is nobody is confident enough in their own program abiding by the rules to do that. If someone did, they better be clean as a whistle and coaches know better. It’s why you hear the coach speak and the playing dumb. I think everyone cheats but I wouldnt be shocked if some didn’t realize it was to this degree. Still, nobody wants to hang themselves.

What it would take is a coach from a major program to come out fuming, demanding more, and leading the way for these programs to be investigated (I mean really raising hell about it). I think the issue is nobody is confident enough in their own program abiding by the rules to do that. If someone did, they better be clean as a whistle and coaches know better. It’s why you hear the coach speak and the playing dumb. I think everyone cheats but I wouldnt be shocked if some didn’t realize it was to this degree. Still, nobody wants to hang themselves.

The school of the coach demanding the investigation would be the only school to get investigated, unless it was Roy Williams of course.

This NCAA phenomenon is a natural response. It's like the transferred aggression seen in cats. Two cats are looking out the window of the house where they live when a strange cat walks through the yard. All of a sudden, one of the cats in the house jumps on the other one: transferred aggression. The catalyst of the aggression never knows it happened.

Reactions: Gaimcock
This NCAA phenomenon is a natural response. It's like the transferred aggression seen in cats. Two cats are looking out the window of the house where they live when a strange cat walks through the yard. All of a sudden, one of the cats in the house jumps on the other one: transferred aggression. The catalyst of the aggression never knows it happened.
Those two cats in the house jumping on each other in regards to a stranger walking down the street outside reminds me of this site!! So, theres the challenge there kingy!! Lets you and I go at it and dook it out!!!!

RollLaughSickRollLaugh

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT