ADVERTISEMENT

What will we be talking about after the game this Saturday?

ESPN will do like they always do and say Auburn wasn’t as good as they thought after we beat them

I hope we are talking about finally beating Auburn. I haven’t see a ton out of Auburn but they don’t appear to be playing very good football. But Auburn is that kind of team that starts slow and then it all of a sudden clicks for them. Even their Cam Newton title year started slow, almost losing to us and Clemson. By the end of that season they were a totally different team. I know that’s a completely different staff and players...but that seems to be imbedded in Auburn’s DNA.

If they continue to struggle I believe we actually win this one. I feel our team is playing some desperate football and desperate teams are dangerous. I don’t think we are as bad as our 0-2 start indicated...we just have a really bad taste in our mouths over last year...and how we lost those games made it worse. We are by no means a good team. But I think we are playing as well as Auburn is at the moment.

Hoping it doesn’t click for Auburn today...but let’s be honest, we’re historically the team where everyone finally figures it out. Sadly, we contribute to that a lot.

Honestly I think this will Play out just like the first two games . We will play well at times , squander some golden opportunities , Miss a bunch of tackles and in the end be kicking ourselves for not being able to finish . I think unlike previous years this team in good enough to be in every game against good teams but unfortunately not good enough to beat any of them . We will be bitching again about missed opportunities and Ray and Champ will be spinning a “We’re so close ” narrative . Then after watching Bama and UGA later we will realize how far down the totem pole we really are .

Reactions: 92Pony and LBGCOCK
Honestly I think this will Play out just like the first two games . We will play well at times , squander some golden opportunities , Miss a bunch of tackles and in the end be kicking ourselves for not being able to finish . I think unlike previous years this team in good enough to be in every game against good teams but unfortunately not good enough to beat any of them . We will be bitching again about missed opportunities and Ray and Champ will be spinning a “We’re so close ” narrative . Then after watching Bama and UGA later we will realize how far down the totem pole we really are .
Ooooh, I hope you’re wrong, but that sounds spot-on.

Ooooh, I hope you’re wrong, but that sounds spot-on.

Yeah the thing that worries me the most is I think Arkansas is way better than expected and Vandy is just pitiful . He have a lot of optimism because Auburn barely squeaked by the Hogs and we obliterated Vandy . Arkansas has been very tough all year , very good job by the new staff . I think today will be a very good game but if possible i think fans are grossly underrating Auburn based off losing to Arky and a UGA team that is as good as any team in the country . I’m predicting a close one .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT