ADVERTISEMENT

When Bay Area residents see quempsum fans for the first time, they will____ fill in the blank.

Come on now!!! I realize it's late but tomorrow I want to see all sorts of outstanding replies. After all, Gamecock fans are the brightest and smartest and most awesome of all students, fans, graduates, etc.

Reactions: 67gamecock
So it's going to be at Levi's Stadium? What a weird choice of venue. Santa Clara's barely in the Bay Area, and people out here care more about pro sports than college sports. I guess it helps that both the 49ers and the Raiders suck.

It's California.
They will run endless specials on local TV talking about how great it is datboy the clown sleeps with his mom.
They will tell clemp players taking PEDs is everyone's right.
They will tell clemp fans they accept their bestiality and meth abuse as normal behavior.
Kum Bah Yah

The way you pronounce Clemson with a sweet lisp you may be popular there Freddie!

I don't pronounce quempsum with a lisp. I've been to SF three different times and was never accused of being from that area nor was I popular. In fact, the first time I was there a friend and I almost got into a fight with a couple of guys at Fisherman's Wharf.

$#%!*! kinda like this
6929e9f19d8a696eec0e1dffcd03d06d.jpg

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
It's California.
They will run endless specials on local TV talking about how great it is datboy the clown sleeps with his mom.
They will tell clemp players taking PEDs is everyone's right.
They will tell clemp fans they accept their bestiality and meth abuse as normal behavior.
Kum Bah Yah

I knew you guys would come up with some great responses. It was just late last night when I originally wrote the post. No one is greater than posting clever reply's than Gamecock fans, nobody.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT