ADVERTISEMENT

When Do We Get Rid of Franks' BOY ????

Run and shoot is great when it works but we never have that level of talent to run it consistently. You better have a good defense too because the three and outs are plentiful!

Don't disagree. But it's an example of how teams with lesser talent innovated on offense when they knew they couldn't compete helmet on helmet with teams.

And no, it won't win championships.

Alright Shane. Your thin skin is showing.
The good news for all anti-Beamers like yourself, pro-Beamers like Ward and those like myself who are waiting on more evidence pro or con on Beamer, the "pudding" will be seen shortly with the coming season, which is just around the corner. I agree with your earlier comment that a 4-4 conference record would be a good sign. To me it would be a sign he is outcoaching some. And that's important because we are never going to have the NIL money that Texas, Georgia and Alabama will. For anyone to think we will, is just not being realistic. The best to hope for regarding NIL is that a cap is imposed. Lacking that, then you have to hope that Beamer has the coaching chops to overcome.

One thing to remember, pre-1973 , schools were able to give an unlimited number of scholarships. That helped the "haves" (Bama, Texas, UGA, etc). It hurt the "have nots" like South Carolina. Therefore, can a cap be put on NIL? You know what they say about a "will" and a "way".

Last edited:
Reactions: Robhawk29
The good news for all anti-Beamers like yourself, pro-Beamers like Ward and those like myself who are waiting on more evidence pro or con on Beamer, the "pudding" will be seen shortly with the coming season, which is just around the corner.
I have a bad feeling that football will not be played this year. Or it might start but not finish. There's going to be a lot of bad things happening before the election.

I have a bad feeling that football will not be played this year. Or it might start but not finish. There's going to be a lot of bad things happening before the election.
Jacque I would hope that politics does not get involved. I realize people are divided politically. But that's not a recent situation. That's been going on forever. I recall seeing newsreels where there were bitter verbal attacks between both sides in the 1930s. I did not realize until recently that there was a 3rd group that was a large contingent of pro-Nazi groups in the U.S. in the 1930s. To me, sports should be one of the things that unite people. Honestly, I don't hate Clemson. I want to beat them. But, I don't wish Clemson fans ill will. One of my best friends in my youth was a Clemson fan. He is now deceased. I had a tree planted in his memory. I miss him and wish he was still here.

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
Jacque I would hope that politics does not get involved. I realize people are divided politically. But that's not a recent situation. That's been going on forever. I recall seeing newsreels where there were bitter verbal attacks between both sides in the 1930s. I did not realize until recently that there was a 3rd group that was a large contingent of pro-Nazi groups in the U.S. in the 1930s. To me, sports should be one of the things that unite people. Honestly, I don't hate Clemson. I want to beat them. But, I don't wish Clemson fans ill will. One of my best friends in my youth was a Clemson fan. He is now deceased. I had a tree planted in his memory. I miss him and wish he was still here.
Kind of hard to do anything while under Martial Law.

Kind of hard to do anything while under Martial Law.
I wish people would learn to compromise. Even within a marriage, a husband can't tell the wife "do what I say or take a hike". I don't always get what I want. That's life. For example, I was not in favor of hiring Shane Beamer and no power to stop that. But I have to adjust and hope for the best.

Last edited:
I wish people would learn to compromise. Even within a marriage I can't tell my wife "do what I say or take a hike". I don't always get what I want. That's life. For example, I was not in favor of hiring Shane Beamer and no power to stop that. But I have to adjust and hope for the best.
Ha ha, martial law is not the same as marital law.

Look, most of us have known Biden is not in charge. Now everybody knows it. The people in charge have wanted to take over our country for a very long time. And they've got it. I don't expect them to just walk away now.

Don't be crazy. Democrats tend to be good losers. The other side, not so much as evidenced by January 6.

Look, most of us have known Biden is not in charge. Now everybody knows it. The people in charge have wanted to take over our country for a very long time. And they've got it. I don't expect them to just walk away now.
I don't mean to get into politics here. I think most people in this country, on all sides, are law-abiding people who believe in the rule of law and our constitution. But there are some exceptions. "January 6" was the only time that the certification of the election was attempted to be stopped. That was the exception. I don't believe we will see that kind of thing again, unless people don't mind spending some of their life in prison. And I don't believe anyone desires that.

Jacque, I'm not going to argue about this. I think Watson would like to. Put that question to him. I do not know all who are in prison right now. I know several have been convicted of sedition. That's all I need to know.

Kinda embarrassing we get in trouble for tampering with a transfer from UAB who never even contributed.

Probably a sign we just aren't good at spending the money we do have.

Last edited:
Don't be crazy. Democrats tend to be good losers. The other side, not so much as evidenced by January 6.
I'm guessing you never heard of Al "Hanging Chad" Gore who tried to overturn the 2000 Presidential election. Probably don't recall Hillary Rotten Clinton, who to this day, says she won the 2016 election.

Kinda embarrassing we get in trouble for tampering with a transfer from UAB who never even contributed.

Probably a sign we just aren't good at spending the money we do have.

I didn't see this. Are we in trouble for tampering?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT