ADVERTISEMENT

When do you think we first receive votes to be ranked?

Jan 8, 2016
I think we have a shot next year if we start 4-0. We might not be ranked, but we will get a few votes.

2018 seems to be the year. This will be Bentleys 3rd season along with Edwards and Turner. I actually see us starting the preseason ranked in the 20s.

Anyone else? What you think?

Talkin about getting the cart before the horse!!!!!
giphy.gif

I think we have a shot next year if we start 4-0. We might not be ranked, but we will get a few votes.

2018 seems to be the year. This will be Bentleys 3rd season along with Edwards and Turner. I actually see us starting the preseason ranked in the 20s.

Depends on how we end the season. If we somehow make a bowl game and win it... maybe if we start off 3-0.

If we don't make a bowl game... we would have to go 5-0 and beat Texas A&M before we crack the top 25.

Depends on how we end the season. If we somehow make a bowl game and win it... maybe if we start off 3-0.

If we don't make a bowl game... we would have to go 5-0 and beat Texas A&M before we crack the top 25.
Good point. We have a ways to go but votes are what's important. This at least means you're in the conversation. We need improvement to help validate the message of change. Recruits will keep rolling in.

jck.gif

I can see this is going no where. I guess we can talk about when we break more than 6 wins in a season......

Some people need to be more positive in here. We have a new coaching staff that has finally put a focus on recruiting. Stop acting like we are always going to be down. It's time to buy in on the Champ!

Reactions: HI Cock
I can see this is going no where. I guess we can talk about when we break more than 6 wins in a season......

Some people need to be more positive in here. We have a new coaching staff that has finally put a focus on recruiting. Stop acting like we are always going to be down. It's time to buy in on the Champ!
You have to accept the fact that some people handle their despair by trying to despair others. It's the "if i'm not happy, you aren't going to be happy" mindset. AKA Reflective Wife Attitude Syndrome.

After beating Clemson. Cocks end the regular season 8-4 and #21

Weird, just reading the thread title I said to myself, "week 4 next year." Then saw that's exactly where you guessed it too.
Let's hope we're the great minds who think alike, and not the fools who seldom differ.

Reactions: SpursUPgunsOUT

How about we start with baby steps... like.. When do you... think we will win over 3 games in a season again? Or... when will we win consecutive games again? Then we can build to stuff like making even a crappy bowl game... then worry about being ranked! We got some progress to make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT