ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the Frank bashers today? Well, we`re right where you geniuses said a while back, 0-3.

I'm still not sold on this team or Frank. They have a four game win streak going right now (which includes beating North Greenville). They look like a totally different team right now on the court. Playing great basketball. At the same time, you have to put this in perspective... WE ARE CELEBRATING A FOUR GAME WIN STREAK?!?!? BTW we haven't had one of those since we made the FINAL 4 RUN!

I want us to be successful the rest of this year. If we have any hopes of getting to the dance, we can't afford to lose more than five or six conference games this year. We put ourselves in a hole losing to Stoney Brook, Wyoming, and Wofford. (Games we should NEVER LOSE, no matter who was on the court)

If we don't make the tournament this year, I think you only give Frank next year to turn it around and make the dance or good riddance.

Reactions: king ward
3-0 is great start for SEC play but if we had beaten Stoney Brook, Wofford and Wyoming we would be sitting at 11-4 and a definite shot at tournament. Those games count and those losses will haunt us unless we tear through SEC and win 12 or more games. So if we win those three and say we went 10-6 in conference we would be staring at a 21 win season not counting SEC tournament. Those games were important and right now they are a heavy anchor on our season. Year 8, no excuse in losing those games.

We are playing really well now and hope it continues. The next 5 games will make or break our season.

Don't forget that we can't beat Clemson....

I think Frank has only beaten Clemson twice since he has been here???? That might be a stretch saying that....

Reactions: king ward
Okay but who is the player?

I am sorry Sir (Not Really) but, that information, is only available on a 'Need To Know' basis. You have now asked this question 3 times and in the interest of National Security, have been blocked from receiving any answers to any questions, whatsoever. However, the Government does want to thank you for your loyalty and respectfully requests that you refrain from asking any questions that they feel may not be in the country's best interest to answer. NEXT QUESTION!

I am sorry Sir (Not Really) but, that information, is only available on a 'Need To Know' basis. You have now asked this question 3 times and in the interest of National Security, have been blocked from receiving any answers to any questions, whatsoever. However, the Government does want to thank you for your loyalty and respectfully requests that you refrain from asking any questions that they feel may not be in the country's best interest to answer. NEXT QUESTION!

I'm only here so I don't get fined. I'm only here so I don't get fined. Next question. I'm only here so I don't get fined.

I'm still not sold on this team or Frank. They have a four game win streak going right now (which includes beating North Greenville). They look like a totally different team right now on the court. Playing great basketball. At the same time, you have to put this in perspective... WE ARE CELEBRATING A FOUR GAME WIN STREAK?!?!? BTW we haven't had one of those since we made the FINAL 4 RUN!

I want us to be successful the rest of this year. If we have any hopes of getting to the dance, we can't afford to lose more than five or six conference games this year. We put ourselves in a hole losing to Stoney Brook, Wyoming, and Wofford. (Games we should NEVER LOSE, no matter who was on the court)

If we don't make the tournament this year, I think you only give Frank next year to turn it around and make the dance or good riddance.
Definitely. Your leniency is to be commended.

Don't forget that we can't beat Clemson....

I think Frank has only beaten Clemson twice since he has been here???? That might be a stretch saying that....
I was in ATL with the girlfriend and her family for the Clemson game this year. Her dad played for Danny and her grandfather was an All-American basketball player at Clemson (who knew such a thing existed). They are dyed in the wool taters/Dabo Cultists. Nevertheless, when I asked to turn on the game, they didn't even know it was on! They didn't give a rip, the whole crowd leaving at halftime to go for a walk. They didn't even ask who won when they got back. It's weird how little the Clemmers care about basketball and they still beat us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT