ADVERTISEMENT

Where are you doubters,

As true as that is, there a several fan bases that a 9 win season is not whining, a 9 win season is pissed. Granted,we are not one of them nor should we be, but we very easily be talking about a 10 win season after today

As true as that is, there a several fan bases that a 9 win season is not whining, a 9 win season is pissed. Granted,we are not one of them nor should we be, but we very easily be talking about a 10 win season after today
Ok I get that completely. It’s just that we are two years out from a 3 win season. I’ve been going to Gamecock games since 79. We won 9 games very seldom. To not recognize that is dishonest by a lot of fans.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
OK as long as we are talking about how awful we are, did anyone else notice the announcers just kept on saying we have only won 9 games 7 times? I was like dude really we get it you don't have to keep saying it. This had to be the worst crew I've ever heard.

Can't we be somewhere in the middle - neither a sunshine pumper nor a negative nellie? Can't we be thrilled we won and got our 9th win while also admitting that we're not sure if Muschamp will turn us into an SEC contender? I swear, some of you must watch Carolina games solely for the chance to tell other Gamecock fans "I told you so."

OK as long as we are talking about how awful we are, did anyone else notice the announcers just kept on saying we have only won 9 games 7 times? I was like dude really we get it you don't have to keep saying it. This had to be the worst crew I've ever heard.

Yeah, right after their random and cringey spiel about Abraham Lincoln and slavery. What the hell was that? Probably not the 2 guys fault. ESPN literally hands them a script of talking points. Still bad though.

Reactions: Goldhunter
I'm right here. And I'll be right here.

Can't we be somewhere in the middle - neither a sunshine pumper nor a negative nellie? Can't we be thrilled we won and got our 9th win while also admitting that we're not sure if Muschamp will turn us into an SEC contender? I swear, some of you must watch Carolina games solely for the chance to tell other Gamecock fans "I told you so."

This is me. "Cautiously optimistic". I like Muschamp, I like our DC, and I love 9 wins this year. But I don't like our QB or our OC. Not if we're talking about making a legit comeback. Neither of them are clearly the answer.

That doesn't mean I'm in favor of another QB. Jake is obviously the best we have right now. But if he's the same Jake next year as he was this year, we'll be back in the outback bowl after an 8 win regular season.

Yeah, right after their random and cringey spiel about Abraham Lincoln and slavery. What the hell was that? Probably not the 2 guys fault. ESPN literally hands them a script of talking points. Still bad though.
Exactly why I only watch the games their agenda hurts my ears.

Reactions: LAST MANGO
This in interesting. Last week we had two on here wanting to fight. Now we've got you two about to compare what you've got.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT